Chapter 2 New Home/Old Hell

Matthews and Chrissy jumped out of the car and ran into the barn house. Dustin and his sister stood there waiting out with open arms. Matthews and Chrissy hugged both of their fellow friends. "Come on you two you have to get ready for school tomorrow", Sunset said. "Matthews",Dustin said smiling. Matthews turned around smiling. "No pain no gain",he said holding out his hand. Matthew grabbed it and hugged him one last time. "If that women hurts you every again come to me,OK", Dustin said being firm with his tone. Matthews nod his head then he and his sister left to the car to ride home.

~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~

Later they pulled up into  a house that look familiar. A long gray trailer with a porch made of wood. The screen door that lead the children and mother into hell day and night. Matthew gulp at the sight of the house, it was as scary as he imagined it to be despite the fact that it had been 6 long quiet years. As soon as Matthew and Chrissy got on the porch and man with a light caramel looking skin, dark brown and white hair and navy blue eyes stepped out of the screen door. "Hello, children how are this wonderful day," said the man. Sunset Shimmer came to the scene smiling dearly at the man,"Dear I thought I told you to wait inside for the children." The man smiled along with Sunset,"Oh Claire, I just couldn't wait to see our beautiful children. "Well children I'd love to introduce you to your new father, Vincent Marino," she said. Matthew and Chrissy said hi, shook his hand, and walked into the old house. They ran into their old rooms and flopped on their surprisingly, clean beds. Matthew took out his phone and started looking through Wappagram. (it's like the school version of Instgram) He scrolled down and saw Brendan's page. He clicked on Brendan's page and saw the most horrific thing in his life. It was a vid of Brendan beating him up in the showers. He scrolled down in the comments and saw Levi's," I told you he couldn't fight back he's so girly with everything he does except for playing basketball." He kept scrolling and saw things like, "He's such a girl i'm surprise that he hasn't killed himself yet." or " Why doesn't his little gay self just crawl to his boyfriend." and "Forget all that kill himself stuff let's just rape him." Tears fell down his as he turned off his phone. Then suddenly there was knock at the door and then it opened. Vincent was there holding a cook book, "Oh sorry Matthew I didn't mean to barge in at a wrong time." "It's ok I don't wanna make you go away with my crying, you can come in," Matthew said quickly drying his tears. "So, why are crying if you don't mind me asking," Vincent asked sincerely curious on why his "son" was crying. Matthew turned the phone on and showed Vincent the video, then showed him the mean comments. Vincent frowned," Well you can't let them get to you. By the way why are they calling you girly?" asked Vincent. "its because i'm bi-gender i was born that way," Matthew whispered as his mouth started quivering. "Oh well don't let them get to you because you know who you are and that's all you need to know," Vincent said comforting his "son". "Thanks Vince I really needed that", Matthew said drying up the rest of his tears and leaving the room to go into the living to talk to his mom. Vince watched as Matthew left the room and grabbed his own phone out. Vincent went Wappagram and opened up Brendan's page. He went to the video, scrolled to the comments, and typed," Mr. Hollings take down this video right now or I will suspend you from the school for a week." Brendan replied," Yes, Principle Marino." Satisfied with Brendan's answer he closed his phone, put it in his pocket, and walked into the living to catch up with his family. He knew he should tell Matthew that Brendan took the video down but how could he when Sunset Claire Marino would kill him even if he tried to help the kids she was going to kill. 

~Hi guys sorry I was gone for so long i'm going to try post a new story every Saturday or Sunday but as you school = hell so it might take some time to get used to updating on the weekend  I love guys and see you next time byiiiieeeezzzzz.~