Chapter 3 Faking With The Faker

Vince•••••

I walked into the living room and saw the children laughing with their mother. It was a sweet thing to see but after that I saw the horrifying thought of those same children screaming in pain and agony for me to save them as their mother stabbed them continuously with the sharp knife. After the crime she commits I have to hide or burn their bodies. I didn't want to do that and I'm not going to I'm going to do Carlos a favor and save these children. "Vince are you OK," Chrissy asked me. In response I only nod my head at Clarity cause I have a plan that could definitely work.Claire looked at the children and said,"Children come into my room i have a surprise for you." Sunset guided the sweet children into her room. As soon as she was in the hall I quickly went to the kitchen. I looked into the drawers and grabbed a gun, a rope, and my hand cuffs from when i was a stationary cop. I quietly and softly walked getting the woman in a trap of spider webs. I saw the damned snake grabbing a knife out of the drawer and heading towards the children. I heard the children shaking from a mile away. As while the snake had the bunnies in the corner, I ran by the snake and pushed her on the bed. I had  a good grip so their was no way she would get loose. I put the hand cuffs on her wrist, tied her to the chair that was between the bed and the wall, then had put the gun in the drawer on the other side of the bed. The children looked at me with tears of fear in their eyes, they were completely paralyzed with fear of the fact their lying mother that they shouldn't have trusted in the first place tried to kill them. I pulled out my phone, dialed 911 and said," Joey put sheriff Cole on the phone, Cole their was almost an attempt murder of two children from their mother, but I stopped it in time before it could happen." "Alright Vince the crew and I are on our way," the other line said then the phone call was done. I looked at the children that were hugging each other,"Are you children okay." They nodded their heads in response, so now to do the last thing that my plan is required for me to do. I pulled out my phone and dialed it again. I waited for answer when a hello came through the phone," Carlos she's in jail now, but i'll watch the children and talk to them until you get here ok alright." I hung up the phone and the children looked at me with curiosity. "Are we going into foster care or something," Chrissy said looking at me with her crystal yellow and blue watery eyes. I looked at her I know now was the time that I should probably tell the children of my past. "Ok this is probably gonna sound bad but your mother, father, and I use to commit crimes when we were your age," I explained trying to sound as humble as I could get. Chrissy fell flat out dead into Matthew's arms. "W-What are you gonna kill us now," Matthew said with extreme fear. I shook my head and said,"No but the man I was calling, Carlos, that's your father and I'm Viper's dad. The three of us used to smoke pot, rob banks, commit gruesome murders, and we were an awesome band at the time called Three Pathetics. We did went to jail for a long time until we were in our early 30's some of our crimes un-noticed and I want to keep it that way. Carlos and I both fell for your mother she was so beautiful and sadly sweet as I knew her. But she end up picking me in the end. Three years later we had Viper and after that she broke my heart but said we'll come back again. Then she had you and Chrissy with not me but with Carlo-", my long story was broken by the door opening of cops rushing into the room and grabbing Sunset Clairity Shimmer and taking her away for good I hope. After 5 hours of the police doing a investigation and the news reporter coming in to question the children, we had all taking a bath, eaten dinner, and sat in the living room talking about well.... me. "So then what happened to our dad," Matthew asked. "Well after your parents got into a fight over your name and gender, Sunset took everything from your father and he went back to work with your grandma in Manico," I explained as every word I said his curious look became a mad frown. "So how will dad get here anyway," Matthew asked with glimmer in his eyes. I swear out of all the kids that haven't seen their dad in 15 years he is the most excited one. "Well, he's getting an immigration ticket to live here in Equestria with the both of you," I said. "Well you two should probably go to bed you have school in the morning and your father should be here by that time." With that said the two bunnies left the living room and went to bed in the dark night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Matthew POV) 

I woke up early in the morning with sun burning in my eyes. I rolled over and saw a letter right beside me, it read," Hey son i'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast right now if you want to see me~ Carlos." I smiled and got up to get ready for school. ~10 MINUTES LATER~ I walked in the kitchen and saw......omg. My father is THE famous Carlos Venderea from The Pathetics and a famous bullfighter/tamer for the El Grande company. I almost fainted my dad is my idol. "Hey Matthews how are you feeling," he asked. "I'm fine dad," I said. "You must know me well from my old band and my bullfighting," he said seeing that it was obvious that i was surprised that his presence was in mine. "Yes, your my idol and you just don't know how important you are to my lif- i'm blabbering again I should probably take my breakfast and hurry up for school. We will talk later dad I promise bye," I said embarrassing myself in front of my idol and my own dad that I haven't seen in fifteen years. It will be okay after all I don't have to see that lying snake again for the rest of my life. As my sister stood at the bus stop for me to get there,  the bus came and we both got on. Chrissy sat by Ginger and I sat three seat behind them to the right with Dustin. He smiled at me and I rest my head on his and said," Dustin, its over my real dad is here and Sunset is in jail." He was shocked, but then he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. It was finally over and he and I knew it was finally over. ~~~~~~~~~~~Somewhere else with Vincent Marino~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was already at my house watching the basketball game with my dog fluffes. I took a whisk of my beer I was finally away from those damn kids. They were annoying as hell getting in my business for two 16 year olds. My phone begun to ring so I grabbed it. The West Brook Creek Jail was calling so I suspected it to be the person I was waiting for. "Hello," I said being very skeptical. "Babe its me," the voice said. "Hello love so how is it like in jail for the first day for the second time," I said playing along with the snake as I the scorpion waited for a reply. She chuckled then said quietly," It's ok but babe im ready i'm ready to leave from here." I giggled at how she begged for me to release her from the brick walls that blocked our love and freedom from each other," Just wait for 3-5 months and I'll come and get you and the rest of our plan will prevail." She whined for a second then said," Ok baby i'll wait for you until then you better put your poison in the right place and i'll do the same with mine." I nodded then said, "Until then my lovely snake." After out words had been spoken, I rung up the phone and sat back down to watch the rest of the game. "Well I will do my part for now and put my poison in the right place," I said taken another whisk of beer and staring blankly at the tv screen. 

~~~~~Hey everyone I hoped you all enjoyed that chapter of the story. It is becoming easier to updated so now I guess i'm getting more use to it. So i'll see you next Saturday or Sunday byiiiieeeeezzz~~~~~