Ch 11: Going to Hell.

Vega POV:

Animals in heat.

That is the only possible way I could describe the kiss.

The moment Wulfs lips touched mine something snapped.

Now I was pressed against a wall in some dark hallway with my fingers buried in his golden hair and my tongue shoved down his throat as his hands roamed my body.

Gripping my thighs he lifted me.

My legs were around his waist in seconds, pulling him closer.

Wulf had been right.

We were like a bomb.

And damn it we just lit the fuse.

He groaned against my lips, hips pressing against my core.

fuck it.  I dug my nails into his shoulder resulting in even less distance between our bodies and a groan from the both of us.

Dry humping against the wall in a hallway of a crime lords house would probably land in my 'never' list if I had ever considered it possible  but damn it.

I was grinding on Wulf Night like a stripper on her favorite pole.

And I was loving it.

I'm going to hell.

He bit my bottom lip just hard enough for it to sting. I gripped his shirt and tugged, smiling at the sound of buttons hitting the floor so I could scrape my nails down his chest. "I thought this was a costume party Wulfie."

He chuckled, "I'm a victim of an animal attack I'm just missing my claw marks. Care to donate?"

I smirked at him, dug my nails into his skin and dragged them down his chest.

He hissed, slamming his lips over mine, "fuck."

I placed a hand on his chest I froze, pulling away, "Wulf.."

He kissed a trail down my neck, "hm?"

"you're bleeding."

"so? sometimes its good when it hurts, this is one of those times do you have any idea how hot that was?"

Again, I was kissed before I could answer.

The guy its it rough? I made him bleed and he seems more hot than ever.

Why the fuck do I find that sexy? 

Fingers tugged my neckline down, exposing the lace of my bra.

He practically growled when he noticed.

I should probably stop this soon.

But...it was good, it was hot.

It made me feel alive.

I knotted my hands in his hair and pulling him closers.

Maybe I could kill Wulf by suffocating him with my tongue..

That would be fun...

By now my bra was pretty much completely exposed.

yup. I'm going to hell.

Just as his fingers worked on tugging the lace down to expose my breasts, as he resumed grinding me into the wall like our lives depended on it, a crash broke through our panting and grunting.

Both our heads snapped to the sound, "What the fuck did I tell you assholes about breaking my shi- Amy? What are you doing here?"

I stared at my friend in utter horror.