Take a trip

AUGUST 1st .......*Amanda's POV*
I can't believe my friends talked me into going into summer camp, what would I do anyway. My thought was rudely interrupted because, someone was waving there hand in my face. "Earth to Amanda!" I snapped out of my thought. "Yeah?" "We're finally here!!!!" I looked around. Yup we were here camp lily.I got out of the car and so did my other friends. " isn't this great!!?!?!?!?" Shannon said. I laughed silently to myself ,"sure". My friends eagerly ran up to the office, when I went in they were already ordering the cabins. "How long"the person behind the desk said. "A month"Lacey replied. I walked over their not knowing what just happened. "Then it should be fun seeing you guys for a month." WHAT?!?!?!?!?" "A month!!!! Lacey you said a week!!!". She shrugged. "Come on don't be a baby Amanda." "Your smoking crack drive me back home, NOW!!!" "Can't already payed for your monthly ticket." I let out a long sigh Ok let's go to our cabins". We turned back to the Clark waiting to hear what cabin we were going to be in for a month. He counted us giving my friends the key to there cabins. Then he got to me. " sorry the girl cabins are full your going to have to go to the boys". At that moment everyone was quiet. Until Lacey opened her mouth. "OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY  ASS WOMEN!!!!!"He laughed a little bit and then looked back at me and sighed,"you have to use your ticket for the month I'm sorry we just don't have enough room in the girls cabins this year.I rolled my eyes," whatever just give me my cabins keys". He handed them to me and said, "that's the key you will be using to open every door you have to unlock". "Ok" I said and walked out. I looked at my keys on the silver key was a gold chain it had CABIN5 on it. So I walked up to it unlocked the door and on the other side there was.....hmmmm no one. Until I was bumped on my side by a boy who was coming in. "Oh bro I am so sorr- woah it's a girl!!!!". I rolled my eyes, "no shiz Sherlock". We looked at each other for what seemed like forever. Then a bunch of other boys came in and jumped on the first boy, "DOG PILE!!!!" They both got up, "you jackass that hurt". "Oh shut the hell up and stop being a baby Logan". Then all of there attention turned back to me, "ohhhhhhh you got embarrassed in front of.....hmmmmm......your new toy huh?"I got up "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!IM NOT ANYONES TOY!!!!"Actually I'm still a virgin. I looked at the boys who were looking at me like I was fresh meat. "Oh calm down princess". "IM NOT YOUR DAMN PRINCESS!!!!!". He came closer to me so that we were two inches away from each other,"you wanna bet?""leave her alone James". Logan was now standing right beside James, "I want to get into bed with her to".The other guys were just sitting on their beds watching everything that was happening. All of the boys in that room were surrounding me, all of them coming closer. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" "Why should we princess?" James was coming closer with every step and, the next thing I knew James was pulling me closer to him and was unbuttoning my shirt. All I did was stand there blushing like a fucking complete idiot. All the boys were smirking. "Let me have a turn James" Logan said as he tried to pull James away from me. James turned around with me blushing like crazy. "ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!" "Why?" "You guys will have your turn later right now I want to have a little fun with our new toy". They all walked out, "oh James I'll lock the door for you and our toy so you guys can have some privacy". "Thanks". "No problem that's what brothers are for". I was still standing there and then James turned back to me, "so where were we princess?" I stood there frozen we were completely alone no one could hear us. "Hmmmm not much of a talker now are you? Oh well you'll moan for me in a second". He grabbed my waist again and started kissing my neck, I bit my lip. Oh god what the hell am I doing?! He started taking off my bra. Fuck it why not. He pulled me closer so that my boobs were touching his chest and started kissing me. My mind was exploding. This is my fist kiss!!!!! I started taking off his pants he pulled away so he could talk, "that's the spirit princess", and went back to kissing me. I'm fucking half-naked in front of a stranger oh my fucking god! I started to unbutton his shirt and he took off my jeans while we were still kissing. He stopped for a second," don't want you getting pregnant yet princess". He went to get a condom from a Rubex cube by a bed I'm guessing was his. He told me to come to him and I did he moved my hair back touching my cheek and slowly we both laid on the bed. He stopped for a second putting the condom on him," are your sure princess?" I nodded my head giving him permission. "Alright then". I sat on his lap so he could insert himself inside me and he did, and I moaned,"oh my god this feels so good". He laughed. "See I told you I'd make you moan."