Maybe more sex

*AMANDAS POV*
After last night I was so pissed the car ride home was quiet and when we got back we were in soooooo much trouble for leaving camp. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS?!" The councilor was yelling at us. No one  spoke then another one of the boys spoke ," we got lost in the woods". "Well why the hell were you guys in the woods?" "Because, your damn campfire was boring". James said under his breathe. We all snickerd. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" We all tried so hard to hold in our laughs. "Your all not going to think cleaning up the whole damn camp is funny"."no sir", James answered. The joke wasn't funny but we all still ended up laughing and cleaning up camp. When we were half way done with the whole freaking camp we finally got to eat dinner in the lodge. We had a table for the 6 of us and the rest of the time we were laughing and telling jokes, and of course eating sometimes. "Guys I don't feel so good", Malachi whined. We all looked at him with worry. "You ok bro?" James asked. He got up running to the back and you could hear the sound of someone vomiting. "I think he had to much to drink last night", i said. "But we were only there for no more then thirty minutes", James replied. We all started to laugh, "he lives" a boy from my cabin said. "Yeah". James replied. He came out with vomit all around  his mouth and suddenly I lost my appetite and so did the other boys we all pushed our plates away from us. The councilor that got us in trouble walked in. "Alright you pests can go". We all got up and started walking to our cabin, I kept getting those looks where guys want to sleep with you. I just clung closer to James,"Amanda what are you doing?" I just ignored him and he pulled away. What the fuck don't pull away. He started running up to the cabin. Ughhhhhh why is he acting like this. The other guys from our cabin were now looking at me noticing that I wanted to hang onto James. So one of these funny idiots jumped on my back and started screaming,"run horsey run!!!! I started laughing and so did the others and I started running to the cabin doors with I think his name was jay on my back. I set him down and he didn't look happy but his frown soon turned into a smile,"I smell food". We all ran into our cabin.