WHAT JAMES JELLY O.O next chapter....OUR DATE

"Come on". He pulled me again, "SHIT THAT HURTS!!!!" He let go. "Let's go back to our cabin NOW!!" I whined why. " DAMNIT BECAUSE, I SAID!!!" We got into our cabin, and he looked at me. "WHAT!!?" He smiled widely, he pinned me against the cabin door and started kissing me, but I pushed him off. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!!" " what does it look like I'm doing I'm kissing you". I grumbled, "just ughhhhh", and walked out leaving James on the floor. He's such a douche bag I swear. I seen another boy walking up the hill, I stayed standing there until he came up to me, the boy didn't notice me until he looked up, "um....hey......". He said and walked in. I opened the cabin door and walked in to. Him and James were talking and then James looked at me I tried soooooo hard not to look at him but, I failed and ran into the bathroom. The voices faded a little while later and I walked out, the boy was gone but James was asleep on the bed. I didn't even want to be in the same room as James right now, I was way to pissed, but yet again I failed the damn intercom came on again scarring the crap out of James "STUDENTS COME TO THE LODGE TO GET READY FOR YOU AND YOUR CABIN MATES CAMP OUT!!!". He jolted from the bed and looked at me. "Ughhhhhh lets go". I walked out and he was so dumb found he walked out running after me, "WAIT AMANDA!!!PLEASE STOP!!" I started crying that jackass doesn't deserve any attention. I started running down the hill but, of course James was a lot faster he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a hug with me squirming trying to get out of the hug. "DAMN IT!!! STOP SQUIRMING!!!!" WHY SHOULD I?" I said through tears. "because, I said so...just come on". I got tired from all that crying and he carried me bridal style down the hill. When he walked down the hill Logan was right there, "DAMN DUDE WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" "Nothing bitch she's just sleeping". Logan laughed, "you didn't have to call me a bitch you know here let me take beautiful here", but James pulled me away from him, "I got her Logan", and walked right past him. He went to the guys bathroom and he brushed my face, "come on princess wake up". I got up and almost fell back and suddenly his lips were touching mine he held me up, "don't fall princess". We walked out with him holding my side and he whispered in my ear,"tonight were sneaking off for a party you in?" I kissed his cheek, "hell yes". The campfire started me and the other guys were in the back ready to sneak off, as soon as they started singing we were off. They started singing, "WE WILL LOVE THE EARTH WHEREVER WE ROME...", and James gave me the let's go look. We all walked in separate ways in the woods for three minutes and met up at an old tree house. "Alright ready to go party people?!" Logan screamed, "shut the hell up dude!!!"  James yelled back at him. "Sorry dude". He replied with sarcasm. "Alright let's go". We all walked to the road with nothing but trees and five minutes later there was a party bus parked on the road we all got in and suddenly music filled the room. Someone grabbed my waist, "WHOA!" I look to see who it was and it was James. "IS THIS THE PARTY?" I screamed. "NO WERE GOING TO THE PARTY RIGHT NOW!". He screamed back,"OH", and we started dancing to time of our lives. The songs ended and we arrived at the house music was of course already blasting when we walked in. You could see people dancing,socializing, making out, and of course drinking. James grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.