We have sex again

We looked inside a few rooms for a second but each room was either filled with people already and then finally found a room that was empty. "This place is n-", and suddenly his lips were smashing into mine, it took me a moment to process the situation but I pulled him in closer and kissed him harder, he unbuttoned my shorts and I did the same to his pants and continued kissing, he took my tank top off and I took of his t-shirt, i pulled away, "what you don't want to have sex?" I looked at him, "do you have a condom?" His eyes got big, "oh shit I forgot it". I started screaming, "SO WE WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH NO CONDOM?!?!!" He laughed," calm down princess I was just kidding". He went to a desk top and opened a opened a small black chest he then pulled out a wrapper."jackass". I said under my breathe." What was that princess?" He laughed and it boomed all of the room."Nothing shut the hell up and come over here already". He did as he was told and kissed me we made out for a few seconds and then he laid me on the bed still kissing me. Stopping for a second he putting the condom on his dick he then started kissing me again then kissing me on my stomach all the way down to my private area witch made me wet he sat me on his lap and put himself inside me and we went back and forth for awhile me moaning every time he went in and out of me,"do you like that princess?" I nodded my head yes and he went faster, I moaned again, he stopped and laid by me but I didn't want him to stop so I got up from the bed and climbed over him up to his dick and put it in my mouth, he moaned, and I laughed. "S-s-stop a-a-Amanda", but I didn't I kept teasing him with his dick in my mouth, so he just laid back and kept moaning, until Logan walked in.
*LOGANS POV*
I was downstairs with music blasting and me making out with a random girl, I looked around to see where my brother went. "Sorry I have to look for my brother let me have your number", she nodded her head yes and gave it to me. I looked around the house  but I couldn't see him I went upstairs to go look for them, I opened every door with people having sex every time I had to say oops or sorry when I would really enjoy watching them because, it turned me on but I continued to look for my brother and finally found him with our toy having sex,"damn hogging her all to yourself I want some of that action". I went to go put myself inside our toy but, she stood up, turned around and back handed me.
*AMANDAS POV*
He tried to put his dick in me but, I stood up and slapped him just in time. "DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He had a smirk on his face with one hand he grabbed my waist and with the the other he squished my cheeks together and forced me to kiss him. I was trying to squirm my way out of the kiss me he wouldn't let me go. James pulled up his boxers and pants, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" James yelled. Logan only kissed me harder. James couldn't do anything to Logan because, I was in the way, so I did what any sane person would do. I kicked Logan in the dick and he fell to the floor. "Ughhhh you whore". "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I went to go pick up my clothes and so did James, I walked out leaving the two brothers there.
*JAMES POV*
I took the condom off me and picked up my pants. My brother started kissing Amanda I was going to hit him but Amanda was in the way and Logan wouldn't let her go. I had to stand there doing nothing, I guess Amanda was thinking the same thing because, she kicked him in his dick it took all my power not to laugh,at the dumbass on the floor in pain. Amanda wen to pick up her clothes and I figured ok but as soon as she was done putting her clothes on she slammed the door leaving me and my dumbass brother alone.