The Begining

My life is pretty good I have a good mom and a loving father. My brother Paxton is a real nice guy he has always cared for me and my sister is a really sweet girl. I am now starting my first year of 11th grade yep I'm a junior this year my brother is a sophomore in college and my sister is a freshmen in highschool.

My brother's girlfriend is kind of nice but I think that she might be a little crazy, but I can't say anything. My sister Rose has a boyfriend that is a senior this year and I don't really trust him. One day he was yelling at her and she couldn't do a thing but if he does it again I might have to try and stop him. His name is Drake,and his about 6,8' and 250 pounds. My name is James Wilson.

I'm not really popular at school I'm not super skinny but I'm not super big and strong either I'm about neutral. I am about 5 foot 9 inches and about 145 pounds. I have glasses because I never really had good vision so people call me four eyes sometimes.

Today is the first day at school of the year and of course the school bully was still there and loved to pick on me. Some days he would push me down or slap my tray out of my hands and I just let him because I am weaker than him.

So today at my house Drake was yelling at Rose for no reason.

Drake said,"I can't believe you told your friends that I vandalised the teachers car I got in trouble because one of them told a teacher!"

"Honey calm down OK I'm sorry I didn't know that they would tell I'm sorry and you didn't tell me not to tell them."

"I am suspended now and I'm getting benched for the football game! This is all your fault you stupid idiot!" Then he hit her across the face and that's when I lost it.

"Hey don't you hit my sister like that ever again!"

"What are you going to do about huh you little weakling."

I went up to him and I punched him in the face but then he hit me and beat me badly to where I could barely breathe. Then he just left and left me on the floor.

Then at school the next day I ate with Rose during lunch and we had a good time. After school the bully Russel went up to me and my sister and pushed her on the ground and was calling her bad names and I couldn't take I told him to stop and then he punched me straight in the face. Then that is when it happened.