The Awakening

Then all of a sudden I saw a light and I realized that I was strapped to a dentist type of chair. The light I saw was a small lamp dangling from the ceiling. Nightmare walked into the room with a sharp knife. He still had his red and black armor on.

He says,"Hello I am surprised you had survived what I had done to you. So you must think that you still have a chance to beat me? Well you won't because you are too weak to beat especially not now."

"That's what you think, but I will beat you. Somehow?" I say in a raspy voice.

"Oh really well how about you become my slave and I force you to kill and slaughter innocent people for me. I will torture you badly and you will want death and then I won't give it to you. I will keep you alive all the way until I have set my control over all of the country and turn it to my one home."

He then grabs me and unstraps me off of the table and drags me by my leg to the building where I fought crime. I shows me all the destruction he had caused to the building. It was covered in blood and then I saw Daryl's bloody body layed across the floor. We got closer to the basement and I see Joseph layed up on the side of a wall with a knife in his stomach. He had a shotgun in his hand when he died. He had shot at Nightmare, but sadly it of course didn't do much damage to him. He grabbed me and made me leave the building and brought me to my old house and shows me something I won't ever forget.

It was my mother,father,and sister slaughtered all over the house. My mom was shot in the kitchen. My dad was impaled by Nightmare's sword. I found my sister decapitated in her bed room.

He brought me back to the city to wear he locked me up in a prison cell with Kulak. Kulak tried to kill me while I was sleeping but I caught him and I snapped him arm at the wrist. I'm sure he won't mess with me for a while now. The prison also has a new strange schedule. At first you woke up and had a gross breakfast and then we go and after that we work out for a couple hours. Then we have free time until 7 o' clock the we go and eat dinner and go to bed for the next day.

*********five years later*************

It is now year 2021 and I am still in prison. One day I was outside during free time when Kulak and his friends went up behind me to beat me up. I turned around and saw them all. They all had a pipe except for Kulak who had brass knuckles. They all attacked me and I beat them all up badly except for Kulak. I put my hands around Kulak's chin and head. I start to turn his head and I snap his neck and killed him. Now I know Kulak will never ever bother me again.

***********5 years later************

I sat in my cell all alone and thought about my life and realized I need escape and kill Nightmare.

That night when a guard walked by my cell, and when he did I grabbed him and slammed his head hard against the bar of the cell. While he was unconscious I grabbed the keys from his belt and unlocked the cell door. I reached down and grabbed the guys gun. I quickly ran through the whole prison and killed many guard in my way. I left the prison and got into a car and I drove to Nightmare's house. I snuck in and when I got to his room I was surprised to see that he didn't have any of his armor and he wasn't as scary without it. Luckily I brought a camera and put up the footage on every TV. I woke Nightmare and knocked him out. I tied him to a chair and made the lighting to show most of his face. I told him that this is revenge for everything he has done and made sure everyone new it was about to kill him. I put my gun up to his head and squeezed the trigger. I felt his blood spray on my face. I finally killed him and stopped him. I had won, but then I realized I had lost my humanity when I killed him. I felt bad that I realized I had became as bad as Nightmare and Kulak.