The Nightmare

It had been a couple of months since we had taken down Kulak and we haven't done anything big. We only took down a couple of drug dealers and a couple of crack addicts as well.

On the day we took down a really big drug lord about one month again. We went up to the top of the tallest building in the city and we noticed a drug deal going on so I jumped down from the building and I fell all the way to the ground. It didn't even hurt.

I have gotten so much stronger and tougher in the past 2 months. I can lift up about 10 tons and run about 140 miles per hour.

I ran down to where the drug deal was going on and I stopped the drug deal right before they traded in the money for the drugs. I started thinking that he has to have a boss so I decide to interrogate him. I slammed his head into wall with out knocking him out so I can talk to him.

"Who are you working?" I say

"Like I'm gonna tell you,you freak of nature."

"Oh OK but you made me do this." So I grab his arm and crush his hand badly and he screams.

He says,"Aaaaagh OK ok I'll tell you please just stop. OK I work for Justin O'Hair."

I recognized the name but I didn't know he was a drug lord I'm gonna have to find him and take him down. So I go around and ask some more drug dealers where he is and they tell me he lives in the pent house of the tallest building in the city. Who would have thought that we have been going right above a drug lord almost every single day. So the next time I go up their I clime down the side of the building until I see the penthouse. I go through the window quietly and sneak around but he wasn't there.

Then the door started to open so I had to go and hide in a closet. It's him its definitely him. Wait he has someone with him and it is a big man. It must be his body gaurd so I open the closet door and I walk out and I take a look at who it is.

It is a big man about 6,6" and he is with Justin. So I run up to the big guy and slam him on the ground hard. It knocked him out cold and then Justin pulled out a gun and shot me in the chest 3 times. Then I grabbed the gun and broke it into pieces. I grab Justin by the throat and I bring him outside in publish and I shout out.

"Hey everyone, here is the drug lord that has been selling to people all over the city, and I took him down." So I dropped him on the ground and I ran off for the cops to arrest him.

So I just went ahead and went back to the lab. I kind of got a lot of praise and good jobs from everyone in lab.

Now when Paxton and I are waiting for the crime alarm but nothing happened but then when we turned on the TV and after about an hour of watching TV it happened.

The TV had turn to show this weird man in red firey type armor with claws on the end of his fingers. He is like eight foot tall with a huge sword in his hand.

He says in low raspy demonic voice ,"I am known as the Nightmare. All viewers out there seeing my message you should know that I am going to take over this town and I am going to kill all people going against me. I will make sure all rebels against me will be tortured and killed." Then the TV turned off and went back to normal television. Paxton and I both look at each other alarmed and we have an understanding of that we must take down Nightmare and stop him.