Untitled Part 1

I Walked Through The Thick Fog, Searching For My New Home. Searching For The Place Where I Shall Reside. It Was Not Dark, No Blood Stains On The Walls Or Any Fire. It Looked Nothing Like Dante's Inferno. At That Moment I Suddenly Thought There Had Been Some Sort Of Mistake In The Books Of The Messiah And I Landed In Heaven, But Nobody Could Be That Careless And Put A Useless Soul Like Mine In The Promised Land. I Continued Walking And Then I Saw A Door With A Sign That Read "The Great Perhaps?" I Walked In, I Did Not Expect Anybody To Greet Me Or Throw A Buffet For Their Daughter That Had Only Now Built Up Enough Strength To Leave The Land Of Lies And Promised Riches, But What Can A Girl That Spent Her Whole Life In Her Own Self Sufficient Kingdom In A Corner Of The Labyrinth, Accompanied By The Last Words Of Dead Poets Expect Hell To Be? I Imagined It To Be One Great Poem, With Metaphors And Hints Of Alliteration And As An Opportunity To Prove My Reincarnation Theories. What I Saw, Only A Blind And Lame Man Can Explain. The Walls Where Painted Grey, There Was No Suffering But I Promise You That Every Moment Of It Was Torture. We Had The Words "My Name Is___" Carved Into Our Chests. All You Could See Were People That Had Bullet Holes In The Sides Of Their Heads, Slit Wrists Just Like Me And People That Had Blood Leaking From The Sides Of Their Mouths. I No longer Had A Pulse That Had Turned Into A Burden, I Sat There Telling Everybody My Story Hoping That Nobody Would Judge Me. This Situation Reminded Me Of The Group Therapy Sessions That My Mother Had Sent Me To Every Saturday Morning But Instead Of Asking You About Your Problems You Just Sat There, Telling Strangers That Would Soon Turn Into Your Best Friends What Your Past Life Was Like.