No Going Back

Chapter 1:

"Mum! no I don't want to go live with Jared, for the summer. I love him, but I had a whole summer planned out with the girls." I yell out in frustration.

"Sorry, but I can't leave you here by yourself, while I go to Paris for the whole summer and maybe longer and if I do. You have to go back to school were your brother lives." she says enthusiastically.

I just stare at her in disbelief.

"Mum, why can't I stay over at Isabella's house," I whine.

"Because Camilla, I said so and I don't want them to look after you that long."

Mum wasn't always such a workaholic, but that all changed when dad died. After his death, she just crumbled to pieces. She would wait till, she thought I was asleep. She would cry herself to sleep. She works all the time and I MEAN! all the time, she thinks that working will make her forget and feel no pain. But, what she doesn't know I needed her more than anything.

Anyway this is not the longest she has been away.

"Mummy, please!" I drag out the word please, for effect. "NO CAMILLA ANDREA DRAVIS AND THAT IS FINAL!" she booms at me.

"FINE!"

I rise up from the couch, stomp up the stairs to slam the door of my room. I know I am being immature, but I really did have everything planned out and now it is ruined.

I plop down onto my bed, putting my face into the pillow and scream into it in annoyance.

"Well, this summer is going to be eventful,"
with sarcasm seeping through every word.

I better ring the girls to tell them.

"Hey girlie," They chant.

"Hi" I say with a sigh.

"What's the matter babe" Isabella says worried.

"Mum says, I have to go to live with my brother for the summer."

"WHAT!" everyone says and I groan "Really to loud."

"Thats stupid," Anna says annoyed.

"I was really, looking forward to our planned summer." Amy says.

"Did you say that you could stay with me, my parents they wouldn't mind. They love you like a daughter anyway." Isabella states.

"YES! I did and she said that's its unfair on your parents." I groan again.

"That sucks."

"When are you leaving" Anna asks.

"Tomorrow" I mumble whipping the stray tears that have fallen.

"WHAT," they scream in devastation.

"We'll, we all wil come and see you, goodbye love." Isabella says.

"Cheer up," Amy says in the background. "Same, I will Amy."

"Camilla get packing,
you have to go early in the morning to catch the plane flight and you are not a early person." Mum shouts demanding.

I sigh.

"I am so sorry guys, I will see you at the airport."

"Kay love you guys." "Love you to."

I hung up the phone, with one last groan and got into packing.

IN THE MORNING:

Camilla's POV:

"bikini's, sunglasses, converse, phone, charger and laptop," I mumble.

"Camilla, hurry up you going to be late for your flight." She yells from downstairs.