•Chapter One•

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I yawned " I don't want to wake up, take me back to my dream where it's away from reality.
I went back to sleep trying to ignore the annoying sound, but it was bothering me.

I got up and walked over to my desk and press the snooze button.

My phone started to vibrate. I ran to go see who it was, it was Wes.

My face went from sleepy to happy. I immediately picked up my phone and started texting.

Wesssseup 😂💕 hey, I'm coming over RN cause my sister took over the bathroom and idk when she's getting out and I can't wait that long. So I'm going to your house to take over your bathroom. K? K love you ❤️ see yah in a bit.

To wesssseup😂💕 wait what?! You..

The doorbell rang and I dropped my phone on my bed and ran downstairs to answer it. It was Wes of course.

"Wes you know it bothers me when you come really early when I'm dressed as a troll  ." I said smiling

"I don't care I want to be with you and I really love your bathroom, so I live here now with you." He said as he walked to my bathroom

Wes and I always do this in the morning. It's like a ritual we have.
It bothers me but he's my best friend and I don't care.

I went into the bathroom with Wes and we both started to do our thing.
Wes would put his hair up in a quiff and brush his teeth and clean his face then he'll be finished.

As I was putting on my eyeliner Wes bumps into me making me draw a black line across my face.
" oops didn't mean to do that" Wes chuckled

I rolled my eyes and got a wipe and wiped it off.
Wes did it a second time and this time I started to draw a line on him.

" Don't mess with me when I put eyeliner on." I said giving him a glare

"Ok fine your highness, but you forgot one thing" Wes said

"What is it" I replied as I looked my self in the mirror trying to focus on me

"Your forgot to put foundation on!" He yelled as he splattered shaving cream all over my face.

Oh he's dead! I grabbed another bottle of shaving cream and slapped it in his face.
He ran downstairs and hid. I followed him down stairs.

" alright I know your down here !come out come out wherever you are."

I walked in to the living room then all of a sudden Wes sneaks up behind me and slam dunk me with shaving cream leaving me on the ground.

He gets on the floor with me as we just started wiping each other with shaving cream with paper towels.

" alright I surrender you win " he said exhausted.

" Thank you." I said while slapping him with more shaving cream

I got up from the floor and went back upstairs to finish getting ready.

•••
Hey guys this was the first chapter hope you like it

Please comment,vote, and rate it would mean so much to me if a lot of people would read this.