chapter 1

Marshall pov
I was at home playing my bass "my mother ate my fries and I cried but you" I heard a knock on my front door its usual for me to have any guess besides finna and cake or my ghost friends. I hissed at the door as i could tell that it was finna and cake cuz there was no yelling. And it wasnt my ghost friends cuz they would just go though the wall. I floated down
And walked to door to open it and i was surprised at what i saw it was peppermint maid. " what do you want" i said the candy creature resisting the urge to suck the red stripes off it .peppermint maid said in a monotone voice" the prince invites you to the sweet party gala please do not couse trouble" she handed me the invite and left. " that maid is so annoying but I'll go it might be fun to play with that gumwad". I start getting dressed in my black jeans and red shirt. I wait till night fall to fly to the candy kingdom.

Gumball pov
I pull my brush out of my dresser and start brushing my hair. "I can't wait to see Marshall". I get dressed and awaited for the party to quiet to say my thanks for everyone coming. Fully starting the party. "Where is he where can he be" I do my best to look for him. "What you looking for gumwad" I heard Marshall's voice but couldn't see him. "Look up prince of pink" I looked up and saw him floating upside down above me. "What are you doing get down".

Marshall pov
The gumwad tried to order me to do as he said "get down"! "Make me gumwad" I said putting a smirk on my face. Gumball jumps up and pulled my legs down with hes weight me down. "Let go gumball" pull his hands off my jeans. I fly out of the palace window smirking at myself.

Gumball pov
I messed up I should have just let him do it I finish up the party after a few hours knowing my candy people would be cranky tomorrow without enough rest and goes in my room "he didn't come back I really messed up this time". I walked in and saw Marshall holding my body pillow with him on the cover. "What are you doing with that". I said grabbing the pillow and taking it. I put it in my closet.

Marshall pov
"I went home and looked for my bass and and noiced a few things missing like my half red apple and my black boxes was all gone from my house so I was think who is stupid or balls enough to steal from the vampire king". Then I realized your the only person in Aaa that is not scared of me and my power and knows where i live besides Fiona that is but she would never steal any from me. So i decied to look for it and ended up searching your room and found that you have a secret room under your bed so why did you take my stuff" I said pulling his chin up to look at me in the eye. "Huh" he said looking straight in my eyes.

I tried to make a story if I get 3 likes or starts I'll add some fan service •×•