chapter 2

(Edited)
Gumball pov
"I..I was pulling a prank on you got you" I said trying to back away. What am I saying he'll find out and hurt or hate me I'm a idiot. "Then why do you have this" Marshall said holding my biggies dildo. Don't cry stay calm time to tell him the truth. "The truth is I love you  I love you Marsh- he stopped me with a kiss. "Your hopeless I've been waiting a while for you to final confess to me" Marshall said pulling me to my bed. "Wait you knew I liked you Marshall ". "Of course I did you blush every time I talk to you. and sent Fiona on some crazy mission everytime I come over here with her how could I not notice" he said laying me down. I blushed at he's word trying to hide my face.

Marshall pov

He's so cute I couldn't help but smirk at him. "Is the little gummy embarrassed" I teased him as I started to pull down he's pants. "Your such a pev your already hard from just a kiss". "Your the one that keeps touching me in weird places" said gumball putting he's hand  over his mouth blushing like crazy. "So it's my fault that you like this maybe I should just leave" I said pretending leave gumball sitting there hard as a rock. Gumball quickly pulls on my sleeve making me unable to leave. "I'm sorry don't go please" gumball said blushing red. I pulled him back to the bed. "Maybe you want to play with this instead" I pull out the dildo and put it in he's mouth. I pulled gumball's pants all the way down. Showing he's pink boxers with his dick out lined in it. I looked up at gumball's face seeing him blush as red as a tomato. I pulled them down and started to open his legs. I started to finger he's hole. "Mhh" he moaned with the dildo still in he's mouth. "Huh is the gumward going to cum".

   {Sorry I'm cliff hangering you haha :] }