chapter 4

Marshall pov
I could feel gumball clench my cock and I was ready to cum. "Take it off please I want to cum ahh" gummy said crying out and griping my back. " no I want to cum together mhu". I wasn't going to cum without him. I thrusted in his ass hole. "Ahhh ahhh" gumball maoned loudly as I felt him clench harder on my cock. I untied him and we came together. I passed out on top of him.

Gumball ~
I could help but still me hard it wasn't enough for me " Marshall you idiot". I shake him but he wouldn't wake up. I took his hand and stroked my cock with it. "Its not enough" I take his other hand and put his finger in my ass "why won't you wake up already" I shaked him again and he started to giggle. "You were awake the whole time!" I slapped him. "Oww I'm sorry ok I just wanted see what you were going to do" he said sitting up and holding me. "Why don't I fix your little problem" he whispered in my ear giving me shivers down my  spine. He started suck on my dick it felt amazing. "not so hard ahhh" gumball said cuming in Marshall's mouth. They layed on the soft pink candy bed. When the sky turned orange. "I have to go the sun will be up soon bye gummy bear" Marshall said quickly putting his clothes on and falling a 2.483 hundred feet out the window. "MARSHALL" I screamed running to the window.