Chapter 8.

~Jeydon's POV~

I woke up to silence. No one was in my house. Samm wasn't here. She's staying with her mom over a fight 2 days ago. She left and never said "I love you". It fucking hurt me and still hurts now. I don't want to hurt her. I promised her I wouldn't. I promised myself I wouldn't.

I haven't slept or eaten since she left me. I can't function. I've lost my fucking mind since she's been gone. My house is a mess and I keep making it worse by throwing pillows and breaking shit. I need her back. I want her back. I'm going insane without her.

I picked the pillow closest to me and threw it across the room, knocking over my POP! Collection. I looked down and saw something I didn't know I had in here.

A lighter.

I picked it up and lit it, then blew it out. I relit it and let it burn for awhile before blowing it out. I touched the metal and felt the burn on my finger. I pulled up my sleeve on my shirt, revealing a blank canvas. I lit the lighter, blew it out, and pressed it up against my wrist. I refused to remove it until the lighter cooled, which would take awhile. I continued this over and over again, thinking of how much I deserved this.

Thinking how I didn't deserve Samm.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated in so long...
~Agent Revenge