Pain in my Heart

Part 1 down below. Pg-13. Dont read if u cant handle violence and semi sexual situations.
Sorry its short.

I was going to a party with my friend Anna, and Harry who has been my friend for as long as i remmber. He has always been there for me. He's like a brother to me. We are very close. Even closer than Anna and I are. And i still cant understand why. We always got for a coffee at 7:00 a.m. Every single day And have long conversations about silly things. I always look forward to mornings everyday.
We were on our way to the party. I was wearing mini dress,navy blue on the bottom and then pink shade color at the top. It came to mid-thighs.
When we finally got there we went straight to the bar. Ordered a couple of drinks, chugged them down and went to the dance floor.
I was dancing alone figured that some random person might come around. I felt the alcohol kick. I started dancing more. I glanced around and saw harry dancing with some gurl who was really close with her skirt riding up. All the sudden i felt this pain in my heart like i wanted to kill her. I just couldnt take it anymore. Harry then saw me looking at him and he started getting this look on his face like he was in total shock. I then just smiled at him and walked away. I was walking toward the door and got outside. Just to get a little breather I decided to walk down the sidewalk. I was so drunk. I kept stumbling.

Stay tuned for part 2