A.m.

I said to her "i love you k-kate and i am sorry for letting this happen to you. I am never leaving your side. Babe you look so miserable and bad i am going to scream. I need to know ur going to live. Please done leave me. I love you more than you know. More than I need the sun. I hope someday you will realize this. And hopefully someday we will be something together. I love u so much." I kissed her temple but then suddenly she flinched. She opened her eyes.
"Harr" then she closed her eyes again.
I then yelled at the officer saying
"OFFICER COME LOOK. SHE DOESNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LIVE."
He came running over and picked her up. He ran to put her in the car with me behind. Sitting right by her. Watching her. We got to the hospital so fast. And got her in the hospital. Thats when they took her.
Seeing her being taken away. I broke down in even more tears. Sliding down the wall. Face to my knees. This is all my fault. Unbelievable.
~three hours later~
I was dying to know if she is okay.
"Family of Kate Liza?"
I shot straight up. I ran to the nurse.
"Yes. Thats me."
"What are you?"
" i am um her husband"
"Oh ok. Come with me. She only has a few minutes until she takes her medicine again."
" thank u so much. But can you tell me what is wrong with her though?"
"Definitely. She has a broken ribcage,broken arm and leg and has infected cuts all over. And do u know why she came in with no clothes sir?"
" umm n-no" thats when i started crying again.
The nurse came and hugged me. She told me that everythings fine and that it will all come around better.
But before i went i to the room i got a call from the officer. I need to take it.
"Yes officer?"
"Hi harry um we just figured something else about Kate..."
"I am listening"
I got so nervous.
"Well harry we watching the footage from the hidden cameras in the building. And well she got raped. And if you want to see the what all that happened to her then i got the footage right here."
"......."
I was broken. Thats worse than anything i have thought of.
"Harry?"
"Uh ya um i dont think i will be needing that footage sometime"
"Okay i totally understand but if u change ur mind just come and see me. Good luck Harry. And hope she is okay. Prayers"
"Thank you. Appreciate it."
"Bye"
I ended the call. Slid down the wall again. and just fell apart again. She got raped. Kate just got raped. I cant even think about that. It breaks my heart.
When i calmed myself down i opened the door to her room open. I walked in. I then saw her laying in the bed all torn and broken.
I walked over to her. Sat by the bed and grabbed her hand.
She suddenly opened her eyes and smiled.
"Hi Harry"
"Kate"
She stared into my eyes and finally answered.
"I am so so sorry harry for getting jealous. And for wa-"
"Kate stop. You did nothing wrong. You are completely innocent. It my fault for dancing with that slutbag.
I only want you. And Kate i love you so much. I am never leaving your side."
"Harry i have secretly loved you for awhile now. Sorry for never telling you."
"Dont be baby. We are in the present now. Oh and here"
I put her bracelet back on her. She's beautiful even with a messed up broken body.
She then tried to sit up but she squealed. I panicked.
"Kate dont move. Youll hurt yourself"
"Harry i cant feel my insides. I look like a messed up stupid girl. A-and i got-"
" i know baby"
"You do?"
"Ya the hidden footage"
" oh my gosh. Thats embarassing. And u saw me without any clothes on too. Thats horrible. I am sorry u had to see all this harry"
"Stop apologizing. I love you for you. I will never stop. Our love is infinite. Baby. Please just rest."
"I love you too harry. Thank you."
I bent down and kissed her cheek. And softly pecked her lips that were swollen. Poor baby. I whispered in her ear " All my favorite conversations always made in the a.m. Baby"
(If u remmber from the beginning and you know one of their songs and album name.)

So this took me awhile to type but i did it at least three hours. Proud of this one. Let me know what u think.