Chapter fifteen

[ chapter fifteen ]

***

"Seungri... Seriously, staph... You little bitch... No... Seungri.... SEUNGRIIII NOOOOO!!" You yell, not realising how your words make no sense. In your mind everything is as clear as a diamond.

"[Y-N] what are you going on about? I'm doing nothing," Seungri pouts.

"Mwehahahhahaha," you laugh evilly.

"What... The... Fuck...?" Jiyong asks as he down another shot of drink.

"Take of that disguise, it covers your face," you smirk trying to rip off Seungri's nose.

"That is my face, [Y-N]," he inputs as he grabs your hand and places it by your side.

"Don't lie to me, no face is that beautiful," you giggle as you raise your hand, gesturing the barman to get you a drink. The barman nods and gets you a shot of vodka. You smile sweetly at him, turning back to face Seungri afterwards. His face is utterly red and you just giggle.

"I wanna eat you, wait no, I don't, I hate tomatoes," you push his face with one hand, "get outta my face."

"Shot of vodka?" asks the barman as he slides a small glass towards you. You nod at him and smile at him.

Instantly you sloppily down the drink, Jiyong looks at you with a eyebrow raised.

"What?" you asks slamming the glass on the table.

"How is he that red?" Jiyong says.

By his words, you turn to face Seungri; his cheeks are puffed out and his face is almost purple.

"He's a tomatoe that's..... Gone off?" You smirk, "no it's being oxidised!!" You turn to face Jiyong and give him the 'you-hear-that-awesome-talented-educated-[Y-N]?' gesture. He just shakes his head and sighs.

Out of boredom, you push Seungri's cheeks back in and a fart noise comes out. The same noise comes out your mouth from you trying to hold in laughter.

"Aish..." Seungri murmurs.

"Heheh, whattttt?" You pout, hoping your aegyo is enough to stop hi being mean.

"I'm taking you home, [Y-N]," Seungri orders getting up from his chair.

"No! I wanna stay, [Y-N] wants to drink more hehe," you giggle.

"Nope, come on," Seungri says grabbing your wrist.

"Don't you dare rape me," you look at him fiercely, not knowing that your looking very stupid right now.

"But the.... The Woman in Black will come and get you if we don't leave!" Seungri smirks at his amazing idea to get you to leave with him.

"You cheeky littler bugger," you whisper under your breath, running off with him.

"Bye Ji!" You yell, trying to minimalize how much you say his name to keep his identity protected. Jiyong waves back at you.

>>JIYONG'S POV<<<

Seungri, why? I ask myself as I watch them run out've the bar together. Seungri's personality really did change once me and [Y-N] broke up, it's obvious he likes her. Isn't it? It is to me anyways. I hop off my barstool and walk over to Taeyang and Daesung who are eating peanuts out of a small, white bowl. Rain starts battering the windows pretty forcefully, before I speak to them both I take a quick glance at the pouring rain. [Y-N], why?

"It's raining," I say, trying to start a conversation.

"Mhm," they him in response.

"We should go before it gets worse," I smile.

"But, it's already bad, how can it get worse?" Daesung asks shoving a peanut in his mouth.

"Exactly my point, it's already bad," I say getting out some cash from my pocket, cash that Seungri gave me to be exact.

"Fair play," Taeyang nods, "let's go Daesung."

"Okay," Daesung says. They both et off their stools, Taeyang places a hand on my shoulder and gives me a sympathetic look.

Nigga, dafuq you doin'? I smile at him and nod my head.

"Are you paying?" Asks the barman.

"Yep I am," I reply handing him the money.

"Your better fight, you've gotten a pretty tough game to play, and the enemy is a lot tougher," he smiled taking the money, but hands me back some.

I look up at him confused, he just walks away politely. What game? What enemy? I think to myself, trying to solve the puzzle as I walk to my car.

>>[Y-N] POV<<

Hehe, it's all working, you thought to yourself, a cheeky grin appearing on your face.

"What are you thinking about?" Swungri asks, smirking at himself for no reason in particular.

"Monkeys that are putting lube on cows and griffin's," you laugh cheekily.

Seungri's smirk vanishes, he pulls his head back and a shocked look appears on his face, as if he was going super fast in his car.

"Well, um, we're here," Seungri says, leaving the car.

You attempt to get out yourself put Seungri quickly picks you up bridal style, your flushed at his actions and your face turns a little red.

"Why are you so red?" Seungri questions.

"Hehe, I like alcohol," you say cheekily.

"I gathered," he sass'.

Out of anger from Seungri's words, you cross over your arms and pout like a baby, as he is still carrying you to your house. Your house? It's your house, I think.

"Your staying round mine," authour-nim was wrong, it's not your house, khehehe. Kkaebsong.

"Fine then, be like that," you yell punching the air, accidentally hitting Seungri's face.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!" he puts you down gently, caressing his nose like a new born babies delicate head.

"There's a lot more where that came from," you smirk, running into his house, he follows behind you, slamming the door behind him, "and for the record, I wasn't aiming for you."

"Nigga is you even drunk?" Seungri says suspiciously.

"Hehe, no," you giggle, slouching onto his sofa.

"BITCH YOUR A HO YOU JUST WANNA GET SOME DONT YAH?!" he says, plopping down next to you. The sofa dips down a little from his sudden weight being added to yours.

"Hehe, ne," you smirk, quickly getting up off the sofa and running upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He shouts to you.

"To wash up!" You shout back.

"Okay!" He replies.

>>SEUNGRI'S POV<<

I want never gets, I think to myself as I turn on my television. Quickly getting up to cook some food, well I'm cooking top ramen so well yeah.

"I WANT WILL GET!" Screams [Y-N].

"FINE THEN! IM COMING UP!" I yell back at her.