Info you will need:-

The next chapters are going to be using some OC characters, so I'm going to tell you their names and a short explanation so your not confused.

Kyo Sang Chin: A girl who is a huge fan of k-pop, she knows every single group. She is a selfish girl but very kind-hearted and gentle. The actual reason she is friends with you is because your very close with her second favourite k-pop group, BIGBANG. Also, she is a hugeeee girly girl. (Her first is SHINee!) Appearance will be explained in the chapters.

Park Min Cho: A chill guy, which is gay (homosexual), but doesn't really mind. He has a man crush on Kai from EXO. He's very straightforward which can make him say hurtful things, but you like that about him.

Won Rae Lee: A quiet, mysterious girl who knows what she wants, but doesn't tell anyone else. When she is alone she will sing her heart out and absolutely adores BTS. Her personality is very simple, she loves music and is quiet although, when she cracks a joke it is normally very funny.

Extra info:

A few other k-pop groups will be joining this X READER. Like EXO and BTS etc. I hope you don't mind. Not all of them will fall for you, girl, (or boy) your not that special! My gay ships WILL be happening so you better not cannon ball them with your cannon balls. My ships are fragile and delicate!!