Chapter 5

(Troye's POV)

Trish, Tilly and I (Btw I felt rly bad writing Tilly bc only Troye calls him that) made it to my house at around 5 P.M.

We were getting out of the car when a small voice from the back seat said, "Troye?"

"Yes Trish?" I replied.

"I'm nervous. I've watched all of your videos, so I basically know everything about you, but I'm about to meet my parents. I've lived in an orphanage all my life..."then she started crying.

My sister (it feels weird saying that) was crying in the backseat. That was not going to happen. So I made Tilly turn the car back on and I got into the backseat with her.

"Do you need a minute before we go in?" I asked.

"P-please?"

Then, I guess I surprised her because she jumped about 20 feet in the air, but I scooted closer and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, Troye. I feel better now. And by the way, I'm not a homophobe so please don't worry about that." she said, giggling.

"Are you okay to go in or not?" I asked, while giggling too.

"Yep. Let's go talk to our parents."

****le time skip; they are in the house now****

I walked into the living room to find my parents (and siblings) lounging on the sofas.

"Mom, Dad, I have something I want to talk to you about." I said.

"Troye, we already know you're gay. The news we're waiting for is that Tyler is your boyfriend." said my dad.

"No. This has nothing to do with that," then I turned my head to the door,"Would you like to come in?"

Trish slowly walked into the room and sat down next to me.

"Troye? Did you turn straight?" my dad said, with the biggest look of disappointment on his face.

"Okay. No Dad, let me talk. This girl's name is Patrisha. Sound familiar to you?"

My mom looked at me like I was stupid. I looked at her like 'you should remember, this is your child'. Unfortunately, my mom can't read minds.

"No, honey. Why is this important?" my mom asked, genuinely looking confused. That's when Tilly walked in.

"Mrs. Mellet, Mr. Mellet, this is your daughter, um she has papers that can prove this, and she's nervous because she's been living in an orphanage all her life." he said.

"Thank you, Tilly. Can you go back into the kitchen please?" I asked, whilst smiling.

That's the thing about Tilly. He doesn't do anything for anyone, unless he really likes that person. The only way I can get him to do something for me is to smile at him.

"Umm...Troye, can you explain?" my mom said.

"Okay. Trish has been living in an orphanage all her life and they told her she was an only child. Then, Onision kidnapped her and started asking 'where her brother was', meaning me. She said she didn't have a brother and he gave her these papers. (Trish handed them the papers). She seemed pretty convinced. Then, she said some choice words to him and he let her go. She saw that she was in Australia and called an Über. The only problem was, she needed to get in contact with me. So thankfully she DM-ed Tilly the other day and he responded. When we went to the park earlier, we were about 5 minutes away from where she was. She thought to DM Tilly again, and he told her to cancel her Über because we were going to go get her. Then, Tilly told me that we had to leave to go get someone. When I asked who, all he said was, "A friend I made on Twitter. I'll let her explain who she is.' So when Trish got into the car, she told me everything I'm telling you now. She handed me those papers and I was convinced too. So now, here we are." Then I turned to Trish."Did I get it right?"

"Yep." she said.

"Oh my God, I remember now. Troye, your Dad and I had a fifth child but we were having problems already raising the four that we had. So we were forced to give her up. I never thought that I would get to meet her. She's so beautiful." said my mom.

"Thanks, mom." Trish said.

"Now, honey, I like to play tricks on my kids, so would you please go hide out of sight and try not to make any noise? You too Troye." my mom said.

Oh God, what was she planning? Trish and I quickly got up and hid.

"STEELE, SAGE, TYDE, GET DOWN HERE NOW!!"my mom yelled.

All 3 kids ran downstairs. When Mom's mad, you don't want to make her wait.

"Ma'am," Sage said, "What did we do?"

"Oh you know what you did. So, you weren't going to tell me, were you?" Then my dad took a picture and my mom started laughing.

All three kids looked telly confused. It was hard to hold in my own laughter.

"You didn't do anything guys, there's someone I want you to meet."

I quietly told Trish to stay here and wait for her que. Then I walked around the corner.

"Mom, we've already met Troye, he's been living here for the past twenty years of his life." Tyde said.

"Okay, come on." I said.

When Trish slowly walked around the corner and my mom said, "This is Patrisha. She's your sister." All hell broke loose.

________________________________

Yay new POV. Ooh, I wonder what happened if "all hell broke loose". Oh wait, I already know. Bye!!!!