Chapter 7

I went downstairs with Sage to soon find Tyde shyly walking up to me.

"Hi..."Tyde said.

"Hi Tyde." I giggled.

"Patrisha?"

"Yes? And you can call me Trish by the way,"

"Can I talk to you now?"

"Sure Tyde."

***Time skip to Tyde's room***

"So, I assume Sage told you everything about me, right?" Tyde said with a sigh. I don't think he wanted me to know he sang.

"Yeah."

Then a dog ran into the room.

"Hi Jagga." I giggled as she licked me.

Man, Troye was right...she did look like a seal.

"So I see you watch YouTube then, huh?" Tyde said, giggling.

"Yeah. I've seen all of Troye's videos, so I already know the basics about you guys. Sage just gave me a little more detail on my new family." I said.

(I can't deal with Tyde being sad so he isn't a Youtuber rn....maybe later on)

"Uggghh. I need to have a talk with Sage."he said.

"Okay dude, what happened? You were so shy just a second ago."

"I really don't know. This hasn't happened before. You can ask anyone, my--well our auntie came to stay over for a week and I barely left my room."

"Well what's wrong with our auntie?"I said, copying him and making him laugh,"Is she the weird aunt that likes to pinch your cheeks like you're five?"

"No, she's really lovely actually."

"I have a question for you, Tyde."

"Yeah Trish?"

"Have you ever been sad that you were the youngest in the family? That you had no younger siblings?"

"Yeah actually."

"Well, I'm 12, gonna be 13 on Christmas Eve, so yeah. That problem has been solved." I said, smiling.

"Really? You look my age, and I'm 15."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, let's go downstairs again before our parents,"I said, emphasizing 'our' again,"think you murdered me or something."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Tyde said, laughing.

**Time skip; back downstairs**

"Well, I'm the one that put her there. No you listen to me you little --" Mom screamed over the phone. Then Troye came over.

"Hey Trish. Guess what!" He said, jumping around like a little kid.

"What?" I asked.

"Guess who Mom's on the phone with?"

"Who is Mom on the phone with, Troye?"

"The orphanage."

"Oh my God, Troye really?"

"Yeah. Seems like that Dudwin woman doesn't wanna give you up so easily though," he said, laughing.

"Yeah, about that: remind me never to get on Mom's bad side please." I said, also laughing.