Chapter 1

The next few weeks seemed to fly past. Youtube and work were both great, even though I was spending most of my time at the BBC. It was tiring and resulted in most days passing out in bed early to then getting up rather early aswell. I missed the days where I could just sit around doing nothing and eating and so on, and it did feel like such an effort every day but despite all that I really enjoyed it. Phil had continued to see Alice as well, after that night he'd bumped into her and spilled coffee all down her white blouse she surprisingly wanted to see him again, so he got her number and rang her the next day, and I suppose after going on many dates they had become a couple.

Eden and I had both got to properly meet her last week, she was quite shy and innocent but very polite and we all got on well, she's almost the female version of Phil himself. They're a sweet couple I suppose. Even though Phil has basically dedicated himself to her as he's barely ever home anymore, not that he's home that much as it is, and although I'm fine with it (when I'm not feeling so jealous of their relationship), you can tell Eden's a bit upset, as she spends most of her time at home and feels lonely without him (she'd never admit it), even if I'm here.

It was a Monday and I'd spent the whole morning editing a video I was typically two weeks late on, sipping hot coffee and still in my pajamas (don't judge me), I wasn't prepared to do much moving today, especially if it wasn't needed. Phil had spent the night at Alice's so he probably wouldn't be back until later, and I hadn't seen Eden yet, except I had heard the shower and loud music blaring for about an hour.

'Morning' said a chirpy voice from the door, snapping me out of my own little bubble and causing me to almost fall off of the kitchen stool, I pulled my head phones off quickly and looked over at Eden who was leant against the counter smirking and shaking her head at me, I muttered a simple morning back as my cheeks were burning red with embarrassment. 

'Is my brother still out?' Eden asked, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and taking a small bite before pulling the strap of her massive bag over her shoulder.

'Yep, I doubt he'll be back until late' I shrugged, standing up and walking over to the fridge to get a bottle of water, 'when are you back?' 

'Oh right, not until later either, I have classes and then I've got drama' she said, taking another bite and then shrugging, 'I guess I'll see you later then'.

'Yeah okay bye' I said awkwardly, returning back to my chair and sitting down, she still stood there looking at me, as if trying not to laugh. I tried not to feel so strange, I never normally did. She chuckled a little bit before turning around and walking out of the kitchen, then a few seconds later I heard the door slam.

The rest of my day consisted of giving up editing because I was getting incredibly frustrated with myself, lazing around on the sofa watching really shit day time tv, and eating basically everything in the appartment. I felt like a teenager again. I tried being productive by replying to a few e-mails, but then got bored and just returned to tumblr. It's a tough life being a twenty one year old. At some point in the evening I heard the click of the door opening and after being home alone and bored all day it was like the sound of the heavens opening up. It turned out to be Phil, but he wasn't alone, not that I minded but I hadn't even bothered to wash today.

'Hello' I smiled awkwardly, slouched on the sofa with my Macbook balancing on my lap, a cup of coffee on the arm of the chair, Phil smiled a hello back, going straight into discussion about the horrific weather outside, I hadn't even noticed.