Chapter 2

It was an early weekday morning and after taking about twenty minutes to drag myself out of bed, I was finally up. The sound of music blasting in the next room was enough to wake anyone though, it was an everyday morning thing in this appartment. It used to be my singing, but that soon changed. I made my way towards the bathroom, still half sleep and extremely tired. It took me about five minute's of fiddling with the door handle to realise there was someone in there, Eden.

'Alright, calm down!' an impatient voice spoke from the other side, I took a step back as the door swung open and Eden was just stood there, hair dripping with a short towel wrapped around her body. I gulped at the sight of her, afraid she'd hit me for staring for too long even though I couldn't help it, 'do you wonna move out of the way?' she said, glaring at me, 'and please don't stare, it's awkward'

I nodded quickly, moving to the side, it's not like I hadn't seen her in a towel before, but not like this. She just seemed hotter all of a sudden, and I couldn't help but think about her. Not in a like-like kind of way, more in a I'd fuck her kind of way, which is bad and disrespectful, but it was just my mind and thoughts and it was so wrong. 

After getting myself ready, the music had stopped which meant Eden had gone downstairs, I was hoping Phil was down there too, along with Alice as she'd been living here the last few days, which was fun I suppose. Phil's never really had a girl over before, so it was a whole new experience seeing him out of his comfort zone, although rather weird.

'I have drama in an hour or so' I heard Eden speak from inside the living room, 'and I'm so dreading it, I feel like shit being there just observing and doing a few lines, it's a waste of time I could be doing important uni stuff'

I walked into the living room, Eden looked up but didn't say anything, she was talking to Alice for comfort, who was still in her pajamas, along with Phil who was sat on the sofa on his laptop, oblivious to the girls. I pulled my phone out, checking a few messages before looking over at Phil confusion, 'aren't you going into the BBC today?' I frowned at him.

'No, they said it's okay that you just do it' he shrugged, sipping his coffee, 'I hope that's alright'

'It's fine' I shrugged, shoving my phone back into my pocket and going to turn around, but Phil stopped me, 'you and Eden can go together, she's going into town anyway' he said quickly, as if to solve the situation, even though Eden and I barely got on alone together and it was normally just awkwardness.

Eden looked up at me and then stood up, giving me a simple smile and nodded, pulling her bag over her shoulder before saying a cheerful goodbye and walking out of the door into the hall, I followed quickly, Phil had probably told her to make an effort or something, she wasn't normally this calm. I was expecting her to go back to her miserable bitchy self as soon as we were out of the door though.

The walk started off awkwardly as expected, but Eden had a big smile on her face throughout that. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or just generally happy, although I doubted that very much. She looked up at me, still smiling away, so much innocence it was unreal, it was weird how quickly she could change from this to a completely different person. I wanted to get to know her more, see beneath all this, find out who she really was. She interested me so much, maybe she did mean more to me than just a fuck, or maybe I was just curious.

'So how are you?' Eden asked, still looking straight ahead as we walked along the pavement that was surprisingly not that busy this morning, 'I'm okay, tired, you?' I answered, afraid if I said anything else she'd turn, 'pissed off, but you know, chirpy' she shrugged, her smile wavering, then it just went and she frowned, a slight pout added to it, 'okay, I'm just pissed off, I was trying to be happy and it didn't work' she sighed, 'fucking hell'