PE With Mr Hendricks

A new day a new life or that's what I always say so here I am walking into hell smoking ( yes I smoke). As I'm walking in Mr Hendricks begins to walk in and he stares at me walking "Katie smoking is bad you know" he states I just slightly nods he begins to walk up to me and he takes the cigarette out my mouth and smokes it for himself "hey that's mine" i started to get annoyed that was my first cigarette for the day and i usually like it for myself "missy I'm a teacher here and you better go see Mr O'Brian" I just nod and walk into A block were the guidy office is and I walk in see I don't need to knock anymore because everyone is expecting me, as I walk in 5 teachers say hi to me and I simply nod, they all know me and I know them so it's cool. "Mr O'Brian I come bearing gifts" I joke handing him the card Mrs Dallas turns around and laughs at me she's one of those cool teachers that laugh at pupils jokes "Katie here's your card take it and leave" I walk out and just shouts "good bye sir Arsealot have a great day" everyone bursts out laughing even him so I'm kinda just thinking he's having a good day, I walk down the stairs and the bell rings meaning I have to go to class and it's PE, I have a double period and it seems I've forgotten my PE kit, I walk into the changing rooms and write a quick note forging the signature of my mum and walk out the changing rooms looking for a teacher.

I found all the PE teachers all of them in a circle talking, i heard my name but nothing else "Mr O'Brian heres my note for PE" i say handing him the note i started walking away when i felt eyes on me i turned around and saw Mr Hendricks he winked at me and then he disappeared i wonder what that was about. I walked into one of the gym halls and sat with my group of friends Sasha, Jade and Stella. "Katie what do you think about Mr Hendricks, he seems like your type" Jade said " He's strange he called me pretty the other day, I overheard the conversation, this morning he stole my fag and there he was watching me and he winked at me" i replied feeling weird about all of this. " damn, you have him hooked" Stella stated "maybe when you and him are alone you should try turn him on" i nodded with a laugh but before i could reply Mr O'Brian shouted at me saying to go with Mr Hendricks " Do It" Stella replied but the thought played in my mind should i ...