Mr Hendricks Part 2

After showing Mr Hendricks (I learned his name) where the Pe base was I got changed and ready for Pe as I walk in my Pe teach Mr O'Brian was talking to Mr Hendricks about something that most likely looked serious but I couldn't hear them scary though they both look at me when I walk in i walk up to them and said " Sir here's my card" "actually I'm not taking you Mr Hendricks will be" " right here's my card sir" giving Mr Hendricks my card knowing he'll now hate me because I'm on one, see teachers think if your on a behaviour card your badly behaved but that's not the case me and my guidy don't exactly get along so that's why I'm on one but anyways class begins to finish and I go to break were I find my Girl Friend and my friends and we all talk, see I'm Bisexual but my girl friend is lesbian.

The bell rings telling us it's class time meaning 3rd period is starting

*skips to end of the day*

I'm walking to the guidance office when I stop to hear someone mention my name " yeah Katie is a pretty hard pupil to teach just remember if you have any bother with her let me know also if you see her with fresh cuts in Pe then can you tell me" I think it was Mr O'Brian shit talking about me again "nah don't think I'll have much bother with her she seems like a nice pupil and she's really pretty" shit that's Mr Hendricks they turn to the door shit in screwed so I sprinted down the stairs and out the school I'll get Neil to sign my card in the morning....

(Neil is Mr O'Brians first name)