Chapter 1 ... Stupid Alarm Clock -.-

PING PING PING PING!!!

OKAY FINE I'LL WAKE UP! SHEESH! Stupid Alarm Clock! Its 8:15! God im Late!

I hurry down to the kitchen to eat break fast .. God I need to buy groceries I barley have food in here! 

Anyways I ate cereal and went up to my room to change .. I wore a green hoodie and black shorts with my running shoes ( Nike ) and what else? ohh yea! my ipod! ... I normally run 3km but today I'll run 4km why? i dont know its just a random thing I do every month ...

So I started running until I saw a black van following me since 15 minutes so I ran faster and the van still followed me ... I thought they were rappers! OUCH! I shrieked! I fell! God why am I so dumb? .. Ops said that out loud didnt I? After a second I saw a Dude with a black hoodie and a Mask! .. I ran for my life but I was too late! He catch-ed me and shoved me in the VAN! 

I screamed I kicked I even started to swear! You Fealty Rappers! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!! -.- A dude replied to me : We kidnapping u! ... Funny he has a funny accent I thought ..

Later another boy the one who kidnapped me .. He has curly hair i guess .. And his smiling -.- idk why but it's kinda cute... Omg he has dimples! OH WAIT! WHAT AM I DOING HERE! I tried to run away but The Boy with the funny accent got me! He has  blonde hair and blue eyes tho..

I kicked him in the balls and he let me go while a boy names Boo Bear tried to comfort him! Yo Zayn! Catch her before she run's away! At that moment I found a boy who is zayn standing right next to me -.-

Hello he said .. Whats ur name? he asks me nicely .. I kinda trust him so I told him Im Tilly and you must be Zayn right? He said Well Yea? Dont you recognize me? or any of the lads? especially Nialler? You just hit him in the balls -.- and I guess you should have apologized by now..

Sorry I said after a long moment of silence ... Well I said .. May I know who you guyz are? Rappers? Murderers? I guess?!!! 

After i Finished my sentence and all of the boys started to laugh while I was standing there like a Idiot -.-

What's so funny I asked! Boo Bear answered me : Were not rappers! nor Murderers! We are OneDirection :) ... Wait.. I think i've heared that name before! Ohh yea .. I just randomly said : Are you that british/irish boy band that everyone loves I asked with a mocking voice and they all nod ...

Well Can I Go home now? Uhh I guess so .. Boo Bear answered .. By the way My name is Louis and these are : Zayn - Niall - Liam and Harry .. 

Tilly I said .. Shaking nervously -.- ... Well here's my house thanks for kidnapping me lads! .. I sprint out and went inside praying that this was just a night mire !..

Sadly I hear ed a knock on the door and I knew it from that moment it was the onedirection boy band ... I opened the door seeing Liam blushing like a red tomato .. May I help you Liam? I asked nicely .. Well Me and the lads are trying  to find a home to stay in .. And well your the only person we've met who didnt scream or fangirled over us.. So can we stay? Please?

I felt sorry for them kinda so I said Yea sure welcome home! Liam smiled at me and he said he'll bring the lads .. So I just stand there awkwardly waiting for him ... and the lats of course!

WAIT! WHAT AM I DOING! HOW THE HELL DID I LET 5 BOYS STAY WITH ME FOR HOW LONG I DONT KNOW! SHIT! WHY AM I SOO STUPID I SHOUTED IN MY BRAIN OF COURSE!