Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

After the school day ends, a short girl with light blue hair walks up to me with a really tall guy with long, spiky black hair. The girl looks at me saying "Hi Lucy! My names Levy, can I call you Lu-chan?" I smile saying "only if I can call you Levy-chan!" Levy-chan smiles and nods saying "of course! Do you like books?" I nod saying "yes! But I don't get to read often" Levy-chan smiles then frowns saying "you don't, why?" I frown saying "I was homeless till yesterday" Levy and the tall kid gasp saying "R-really?" I nod but Levy-chan smiles saying "Gajeel, I'll be out for awhile, Natsu is it alright if I borrow Lu-chan?" Natsu nods while Gajeel says "Gihi! Don't be out for to long" Levy-chan nods and drags me to some other girls. I look at the group of girls and I see Erza. Erza looks at me smiling as she sees Levy-chan dragging me. The girls look at me while Erza says "Hey Lucy, what are you doing with Levy?" Levy-chan giggles saying "I need your girl's help with buying Lu-chan clothes!" The girls giggle while nodding. Then we head out of the school with Levy-chan still dragging me.

Before we walk in the store the other girls introduce themselves. Wendy was a 13 year old girl with long dark blue hair, Mira had long white hair and Juvia had blue hair. We walk into the store after I find out that Wendy is a meister, Juvia is a weapon, and Mira was a Meister. After three hours in the store, the girls each spent a lot of money on me. They made me wear a new dress. It was a light pink that reaches my knees. The dress was sleeveless. There was pink jewels on the chest area. I was also wearing light pink high heels. The girls convince me to go out to eat with them. We head to a restaurant called '8 Island'. When we get there a waiter asks what we would like. I blush saying "a-a s-strawberry smoothie" The other girls order what they want then the waiter walks away. The girls chat with each other until I ask something "Why has Natsu never had a partner?" The girls freeze until Erza says sadly "Everyone always called Natsu a freak or loser, he loves picking fights and fire. He was abandoned at birth until a man called Igneel took him in. Igneel eventually left Natsu as well which started rumors when something terrible happened to him. Natsu had only one friend before, her name was Lisanna. Lisanna was Mira's little sister,  she was murdered by a demon. Natsu went crazy and killed the demon unconsciously. Till that point on he was called monster or murderer."

I smirk than say "if that's his past than I'll get along with him perfectly." the girls look at me shocked so Wendy says "but Lucy-san, why do you say that?" I sigh and say "My mother died at my birth, my dad blamed me and hated me for it. Eventually he started abusing me but one day..." then I have a flash back.

~five years ago~ I cried as my dad whipped me with a whip. Then a man with dirty blonde hair and cat ears burst in the doors. The man was covered in blood, the man raises a hand at my father. Then my father explodes. I scream as I get covered in blood. My father died instantly, the man laughs than he looks at me. I freeze as he walks over and knocks me unconscious. I wake up an hour later, I slowly stood up and ran down the mansion's  hallway. The whole house was covered in blood. I cried and screamed as dead bodies covered the floor. I ran out of the mansion and saw the man holding a maid by her neck. Then he sees me and smiles evilly, he snaps the maid's neck. The maid gets thrown to the ground. Then I see nothing but red for the next few minutes. When I can see normally again, I was covered in blood. The man's head was cut off. I look at my hands and see them drenched in blood. I scream and hold my head. Then I decided to run away from all of this. I grabbed my mother's gold and silver keys then I run away. ~end of flashback~

I snap out of it but I look at the girls who are in tears. I then notice that I said everything out loud and I was also in tears. Wendy tackles me with a hug. I gasp at the motion but hug her back. I shake my head and say "I'm sorry for not properly introducing myself." I step out of Wendy's hug and stand as I put out a hand. I smile sadly saying "My full name is Lucy Heartfilia,  daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia." The girls gasp in shock but smile. The waiter walks to us with our food so I sit back down and start drinking my smoothie. I feel the girls stares on me so I look down at the smoothie and say "I don't need pity,  don't tell Natsu what I said, although he already knows my last name." the girls nod then we head to the middle of town. The girls hand me my bags and wave me good bye as they leave. I walk back to Natsu's house until I get my butt spanked. I turn around glaring as the man says "hey babe" I turn my arm into a katana and cut his hand. The man screams and runs away. I sigh annoyed then finally get to Natsu's house. I walk inside and see Natsu on the couch, watching TV. Natsu looks at me and smiles saying "hey, I got you some stuff, check out your room." I nod and walk into my room. I gasp then smile as I see my room. My bed had pink pillows and a pink blanket. My window had see through pink curtains. My room now had a dresser with a mirror. I smile and put my new clothes away in my new dresser. I change into some pjs. I get into bed and fall asleep.