Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

I was driving a motorcycle with Natsu's arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I turn a corner and he holds on tighter saying "sorry, I can't drive" I shake my head saying "its fine. What's the mission?" Natsu sighs saying "we have to kill a man called Velvino, he killed tons of people. He's a demon now" I stop the bike and Natsu gets off. I turn it off saying "can you find him?" Natsu closes his eyes saying "yes, ah found him... Wait, he's at the church, with thirty other people. He's crowding a Meister and weapon. Wait.... HE'S GONE NOW!" I look at him curiously saying "get on...." He gets on and we ride to the church. When we get there, I park the bike and we run to the doors. We get inside and we see a girl with dirty blonde hair. She looks at us with blank eyes.

She looks at us saying "those doors open inwards, you should run now" I transform as Natsu says "she has a weapon inside her." The girl grins evilly saying " names Michelle" then she screams as her her back gets cut up. I notice that her blood is black. A black thing comes out saying " kill them, Michelle." She grins saying "yes, Brain-sama!" Then Brain transforms into a thick sword. Michelle swings her sword at us. Natsu uses me to block the attack but then a giant cut gets my shoulder. I spit out blood making blood get on Natsu's arm. Natsu says my name so I say "I'm your weapon, I'm ready to die for you!" Natsu blushes but nods. Michelle and Natsu jump backwards. Brain and Michelle start screaming so I say "get ready, use me to block!" Natsu shakes his head as he backs into the door. Michelle swings the sword but Natsu refuses to use me to block.

I 'tsk' and transform into a human. Then Michelle's sword slices me from my shoulder to my opposite hip. Natsu screams my name before I pass out. When I wake up I find myself in the school's infirmary. I wince as I sit up and I look to my left and see Natsu holding my hand with his head on my thigh. I blush slightly and brush his bangs out of his eyes. He twitches his nose then his eyes open. He looks at me then his eyes widen. He launches at me, hugging me. I widen my eyes as I see tears in his eyes.

I hug Natsu back whispering 'its okay, I'm fine' Natsu pulls back saying "you were out for two days" I sigh and say "what happened when I was out?" Natsu blushes saying "I went crazy, again. Gildarts and Makarov came and saved us. A witch also came and attacked us." I widen my eyes but then the door opens. Erza, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Romeo and Jellal walk in. I smile as they smile at me. Wendy hugs me saying " I'm so glad your Ok!" I pat her head saying "alright, but first I must apologize..." Natsu grabs my hand saying "why?" I shake my head saying "you are all my friends right?" Everyone replies with a yes so I take a deep breathe saying "hand me my key pouch, I'll show you" Natsu nods and hands me my key pouch. I take out Leo's key saying "open gate of the Lion, Leo!" Then a man in a suit appears. He had ginger hair with cat ears sticking out.

Leo bows saying "yes, Lucy?" He pushes his sunglasses up his nose as he sees everyone around us. Everyone around me stares so I look away, feeling guilty. I say to Leo " introduce yourself" Leo bows saying "I am Leo, leader of the Zodiacs." Erza looks at Leo with narrow eyes then at me saying "Explain now" me and Leo flinch at her tone so I say "Z-zodiacs a-are c-celestial spirits, t-they help m-me in battle. I-I k-kept this a s-secret because i-it was the H-Heartfilias. I-I must be unwelcome here. I-I'll g-go. I stand up and punch the widow. The glass breaks so I jump down. I call Virgo as I land. I collapse and hold the stitches. I was bleeding heavily. I look at my bloody hand and see black blood.

Virgo appears so I say "take me faraway from here." Virgo looks at me saying "hime, you need patched up first." I shake my head and say "I'm fine!" Virgo then disappears to get ointment and bandages. Natsu jumps out the window and next to me. I pant as I start to lose a lot of blood. Natsu crouches next to me with a hand in my shoulder. I smack his hand away. Virgo then appears and picks me up. Virgo digs a hole in aground and we go through it. In seconds we are at an abandoned cabin. Virgo sets me on the bed and puts ointment and bandages on the scar. I sigh in relief. Virgo disappears then Leo appears.

Leo pushes his glasses saying "Natsu went berserk. What do you want to do?" I sigh saying "bring him here, he won't stop until he gets me back." Leo nods then disappears. A minute later he reappears with Natsu. Natsu blinks then looks at me. I smile lightly until Natsu bolts forward and hugs me. I gasp but hug him back. Leo smirks then disappears as he sees Natsu son into my neck. I smooth his hair back. As he stops sobbing, he lifts himself over me saying "I-I went crazy, don't leave me like that!" I nod until something soft goes on my lips. I widen my eyes as it was Natsu kissing me. I close my eyes then kiss back. After the kiss Natsu puts me on the bed saying "sleep" I nod as Natsu gets in bed with me. He hugs me from behind then I fall asleep.