Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

I was having the same nightmare again. I was in a black and red room with a piano in it. I was in a black dress. It came with black boots and fish net stockings. I was sitting in a red chair. I had a leg over the other as I growled at the figure in front of me. It was a little goblin named Jose. He was only a foot tall and he always wore a weird purple suit and would dance to nothing. "Have you killed today?" I narrow my eyes. "No" "you should go and kill some innocent people and eventually turn into a demon." Growl even louder. "Why don't you go fuck yourself?!" He grins and starts dancing again. I slam my head against the back of the chair. "STOP FUCKING DANCING TO NOTHING!" Jose grins then snaps his fingers. Then I disappear.

I gasp and sit up while panting. I sigh and put my head in my hands. "you ok?" I look up to see a shirtless Natsu leaning in the doorway. Oh yeah, I got released from the infirmary yesterday. I then feel something damp on my cheeks. I widen my eyes then shake my head. "I don't know, the dream isn't scary so why?" Natsu walks over to me while shrugging. I look up at him as he cups my cheeks. He uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I lean into his touch. "I'm fine Natsu, just seeing the same damn thing." "what do you see?" I bite my lip. Natsu crosses his arms and gives me a serious look. I look away. "a demon" "demon?" I sigh and look out the window. "yeah, his name is Jose, he dances to nothing and tries to get me to kill innocent people. But I always give him the same answer. 'go fuck yourself.' That's when he grins and dances to nothing."

Natsu scrunches up his eyebrows. "sounds weird, anything else?" I close my eyes. "I'm in a black and red room, I always wake up to find myself wearing a black dress. There's a piano in there." "do you even know to play the piano?" I nod shyly. "yeah, came a rich family so my dad made sure" Natsu crosses his arms. "I don't know how I can deal with that, but its better than nothing." I smile and pull his scarf down to me. I kiss him on the lips. He groans and kisses me back. He pushes me down to the bed. I put my hands around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

I wake up to find myself on my side, with Natsu's arms around me. I didn't have the dream when I fell asleep. I hear my phone ring. Natsu groans in annoyance. I pick up the phone and answer it. "Hello?" "Lu-chan!" I groan. "Don't yell, what do you want?" "Mavis-sama wants to see you and Natsu" I sigh. "Give me an hour" "alright, but only an hour." "thanks, see you later" "bye Lu-chan." I hang up. I lay back down when Natsu drags me back down. "who was it?" I sigh. "Levy-chan, she said that Mavis wants us." Natsu groans and kisses my neck. "Don't worry, I told her to give us an hour" Natsu smiles into my neck. "good, now we can take a shower." I sigh and smile. "come on, lets go" Natsu slowly sits up. I walk into the bathroom, not bothering to cover myself up.