Chapter 4: Family

Chapter 4: Family

Recap:

"I'm so so sorry," Johnny almost sobbed into my hair. I hugged him back.

"Shh it's okay." I said back soothingly.

"No no it's not. I'm a controlling dick, and I'm sorry." He said into my hair.

"Shh it's okay I forgive you." I whispered back.

"Really?" He asked really hopefully.

"I can never stay mad at you. I will always forgive you." I said softly.

"Thank you" he mumbled into my hair. "Let's go take a nap."

"Okay" I said nodding in agreement.

We walked up the stairs and I changed into one of Johnny's shirts and laid down in the bed where Johnny was already laying stripped down to his boxers.

He wrapped his arms around me. I had my head on his chest as his heartbeat lulled me into sleep.

It turns out my dream was a flashback from last night.

*Flashback/Dream*n

"Woooooooo! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" We screamed at a guy who was chugging a full bottle if whiskey.

He finished and it was all laughs and congrats.

"Enjoying the show Princess." Someone said behind me.

I turned my head around and saw Johnny leaning up against the door frame.

"Johnny you know I don't like you calling me that." I said in stern tone. But it was true only he could call me Princess. Him.

He looked as if he had a proud smile on his lips.

"I'm surprised." He said grinning.

"At what." I hiccuped.

"That you don't recognize me." He said simply.

"Haha Johnny you're so funny,"

"I'm appalled you really don't recognize me. You must be really drunk."

I looked at him closely then it all clicked.

"Oh my God your bac-"

*End of Flashback/dream*

The door bell rang and woke me up, but my heart was beating so fast. I sat up right tying to get myself to calm down. Wait if that's true then that means-