Chapter 12

Chad was coming over to were i was sitting i looked the other way acting like i didnt see him coming over .

Chad(POV)
I saw miracle starring at me across the room she was starring extra hard but i mean who wouldnt 😍 tho? Im fine as hell anyways i decided to go over there and talk to her .

Miracle(POV)
"Hey Ma " . i looked up to see chad standing over me.
"Oh hey" i said looking at the pool . He lifted up my chin " You too beautiful to be looking down miracle 💕" I started to blush i smiled " Thanks chad " . He sat next too me looking at his friends that was starring over at us . Smh they some nosey ass niggas 😂 the thing that's weird is that his friends always knew i had a crush on chad but chad never knew until 😐 india ran her big mouth but she apologized i guess i mean i cant stay mad at her forever he was going to know eventually.

"What you thinking about ma ?" Chad said snapping me out of my thoughts . " Oh uh nothing" i said shaking my head " Oh okay" ....."Well um im going to go inside to see what jazz is doing " i got up grabbing my phone .

Chad(POV)
"oh uh alright " she walked off inside . Man i wish our conversations wasn't so awkward i mean usually its not like that . She just been acting weird around me for the past weeks ever sense india said some about her liking me but its like everytime i do try to talk to her alone too much peoples around or someone always messing things up but oh well ill try to see what's up with her later.

Jasmine(POV)
I was out there on the floor dancing and having fun . Man this party is lit asf!😜 Miracle came and joined me she started to tell me about her and chad conversation and i could tell she was blushing while telling the story 😂 smh what am i going to do with this girl . I told her lets talk about it when we get home right now its time to party and drink! By time we were done with our shots of vodka & Hennessey We was Buzzed up😣😭😂🎉 ... Aint no way me and miracle can drive home tonight somebody else has too but i doubt that will happen . Looks like too me everybody in this party is either drunk or already passed out on the kitchen floor but the main one who has lost there mind was miracle she over there grinding on some boy dont know who it is couldnt see his face . I went over there it was one of chad friends smdh😂. She drunk as hell but he was fine tho. I tried to tell her to come on but she wasnt listening and i dragged her away from the boy " Girl its time to go ! Jose & india is gone take us home ". She nodded and followed me outside to the car then we left .

Miracle(POV)
We got home safe last night. I woke up with a massive hangover . I got up and took a hot shower 💦 and brushed my teeth and put on my clothes i don't even remember what the hell happened last night 😂 but im sure when comes over in a minute she will tell me she wasn't drunk like i was .
Chad(POV)
I woke up this morning i took a shower and got dressed then my doorbell rung .. who tf is this ?! I don't even feel like going all the way downstairs just to open the fucking door but thats life i guess. I went down stairs to the door i look out the peep hole it was Jose i opened the door and i let him inside we greeted eachother and did our little hand shake & shit .
" So what's been going on " i said sitting across from Jose at the table .

"Nun nigga what's been going on with you "

I laughed in my head keep in mind he half black , Mexican and Italian he got an accent so this nigga sound funny when he say stuff sometimes.

" what the fuck you laughing for " He said shaking his head .

"Im laughing at you nigga " i said laughing

"Men whatever , so what happened with you and miracle at the party?"

"Nun really we just had a little short conversation you know the usual " I said looking at Jose.

"Awhh that's what's up but you know i saw miracle grinding up on ole boy last night" he said chuckling .

I dont even know what he talking about but i wanna know why the fuck he laughing .

" What boy ?" I said with my eyebrow raised up .

" uh our friend Damien" he said still laughing .

" Why the fuck was she on him dancing !" I said getting mad .

" Chill is you jealous or something ?" Jose said with a little smirk on his face .

" It don't even matter why tf was she dancing on him and why did Damien even let her " I said angry .

" Listen you know everybody was drunk as hell didn't nobody know what they was doing but anyways That's not even yo girlfriend remember so why does it matter" Jose said looking at chad waiting for him to say something.

Damn i had to really think about that shit Jose is right miracle isnt my girl but maybe i want her to be ....😏 though i have a lot of thinking too do .

******************************
THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER ! YEAHH I KNOW BUT THATS OKAY I WILL UPDATE EVEN MORE BUT TBH I DONT EVEN LIKE THIS BOOK MY OTHER ONE MIGHT BE BETTER THEN THIS ONE BUT WE WILL SEE !!!
DRAMA IS COMING NEXT CHAPTER
******************************