Chapter5

Miracle (POV) It was 2:30 and I heard my doorbell ring. I was watching Rags Man I love that damn movie. I love keke Palmer 🙊❤️ that's the bae. But why did they had to disturb me "Shit" I yelled. I had on booty shorts and crop top. 😐But don't worry it's summer . I opened the door and it was ! Chad I was so happy to see him There he was looking fine asf. I just stared at him for like 10 seconds he had an smirk on his face witch irritated me . He chuckled and said. " can I come In plzz "
"Sure" "come on in" .
"What are you doing here " I said with a smirk. He laughed and said " so you copying off of me now. I scowled him off to the conch . I checked my phone and it was jazz she asked me was I still going to pick her up . She has a car but she's just lazy like always but funny and she's my best friend I love her she always gives me crazy advice oh yeah I forgot chad was still here he was just looking at me with a smirk. " you know I'm still here" I laughed " and you know you always make that same face" "wym. " I mean like you always smirk and alway flirt with me" I said smiling. He smacked his lips and said " you know I like your smile it's cute" " w.e " I said. I went into the kitchen and drunk a glass of water. Chad just stared at my ass. It felt weird cause he was just staring . But I just smiled and said " having fun . He got up and came close to me and said " yes I am having fun are you " He leaned in for an kiss then my phone buzzed we both jumped . Chad just went back and sat down and grinned . I checked my phone then it started to ring I answered it. " Hello !.. "We'll damn somebody not happy to hear my voice..."sorry jazz" . "it's ightt boo so is you coming to pick me up or nah?" ...." yeah I'll be there like in 5 or 7 minutes .." okay better be imma whoop yo ass. She giggled " whatever girl I'll see you in a minutes " Bye bitch . I hung up and laugh really hard. Chad said " so I don't make you laugh. " Stfu nigga i punched him in the arm. " Okay okay" . He chuckled he put his hands up in surrender. I grabbed my Adidas jacket " were you going in them little ass shorts"..."nigga plzz you ain't my boyfriend tf and I'm going to pick up jazz .." let me ride with you". "you sure about that.... "Yes plzz" he made a baby face. That face made him even more sexier i just stared. " why you keep staring at me I know I'm fine but damn. " shet yo weak ass up. " really I'm weak !! "take a look at this " . He raised up his shirt Lawddd!!!! I almost past out I was stuck in a zone. "We have to go and pick up jazz" . "ight" he put down his shirt . We left out the door I got in the car and Chad came after me. I turned up the radio drake was on . Drake is my nigga !! His song 0-100 was on. Chad sang along I laughed and was dancing while I drove we pulled up to jazz house she came out, and was shock to see chad. She had an funny looking expression . " What's up with you jasmine "... " So what you and Chad been doing never saw y'all too together in months.

-TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS UPDATE I WAS REQUEST TO GO LONGER WITH MY CHAPTERS BUT MY NEXT ONES WOULD BE LONGER THEN THIS
-DO YOU THINK CHAD LIKES MIRACLE?
-Comment SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NO