A Little Adventure

Recap from last chapter: "Now your getting it and to answer your question. Pitch is afraid of......"

"Pitch is afraid of you" Danny said pointing at me. "Wait, your tellen us that Pitch is afraid of Frostbite. You gat hit in the head really hard recently mate?" Danny looked at Bunny and said,"I'm sorry don't you have you own holiday? Last time I checked I'm the Spirit of Halloween. Got a problem with it, Easter Kangaroo?" he snarled letting his eyes glow bright green daring Bunny to say something. Bunny scowled at first but let a smirk go across his face," Fair enough mate." Danny calmed down and told the first four guardians to get Pitch to his hide out to give him home field advantage. He told me to come with him he told me where to stand, what to say, and when. Pitch arrived at Danny's hide out expecting to find the four guardians he had followed. In stead he found Jack thinking that he must have not learned his lesson. When he turned around he was face to face with the Spirit of Halloween himself. "Hi, I heard that you were looking for me."

"Where are the other guardians?"asked Pitch.

"Oh, they're waiting for a nonexistent plan to start. I decided to do something a little of off script." Danny said with an evil grin that sent a shiver down Pitch's spine.

"What do you mean something 'off script' I mean I'm going to beat you almost to death and leave you at the mercy of your nightmares."

"That's not what a guardian would do." said Pitch trying not to look frightened.

"You're right it's not something a guardian would do. Good thing that I'm not officially a guardian isn't it." Danny raised his scythe and sent it crashing down cutting Pitch's chest. Then Danny slammed the end of his scythe down like he did to the guardians once before. Pitch was trying to get away, but when he saw a whip in Danny's hand he knew there was no getting out of it. Danny did what Pitch did to Jack, only 10x worst and when he was done Danny sent him back down to his lair. Thinking, huh, I didn't know that the bringer of nightmares could bleed so much. When he found all of the guardians he told them that something went wrong with the plan. He still handled Pitch and that he wasn't coming back. I wasn't convinced and Danny knew that so he told me what happened. I told him that I wouldn't tell the other guardians. I made him promise not to do it again and he did, but he told me something I will never forget right after. He said, "It's all part of the adventure."