Rescue.

Heyyy sorry I haven't updated >.< please don't hate me..

Your P.O.V

"(Y/n)....It's okay. You don't have to stick to me." Mello looked over at you, as you rested your head on his shoulder. Mello had been holding you for a couple hours now, after he told you the lie. "Boss she gonna be okay? Her eyes are all red." One of the gang members pointed out. "She's okay...just trying to recover.." Mello smirked as plans ran wild in his head. 'If I can use her against L, I can probably find out information about these killings..and then be even more smarter than L...then I will be the greatest detective in the world.'

After you settled down, you had wandered around the underground hide out, in search of real light. A bigger, tall gang member had walked past, but you caught a hold of his pants leg. "Excuse me? W-where is the sun?" You asked as he glared down at you. He picked you up and pushed you against the wall, holding you up by the wrists. "Listen you. I don't know who you are, but I plan to be the important one in this gang." You wriggled around, trying to leave his grip. "Ow you're hurting me! Stop please!" You cried out. He held you tighter, laughing at the pain he gave you. "Enough Thomas. We need her." Mello leaned against the wall, a chocolate bar in his hand. He dropped you and you landed on your butt. You ran over to Mello, holding onto his leg. "Thomas you know she's the most important. We need her for this case. And she's only a little girl who needs love. L didn't do a good job on that." He smirked and picked you up, as you hid your face in his shoulder. "(Y/n), the sun disappeared for a while. It will come back soon. Now, let's get you a candy bar." He walked out as you watched the man named 'Thomas', glare at you. Enough to kill an army.

Narratooooors P.O.V! X3

L had Watari start the helicopter and Light and him had gotten inside. "This says an abandoned city. We barely have a signal, so must be underground or something." Light talked to Watari as I held my head. 'No...no I can't lose her...she's everything...no..-' "L. We're here. And that looks like her. I looked out the window and saw Mello holding (y/n). She was eating a chocolate bar as she laughed at something Mello had said. "(Y/n-LISA!" L had started to shout your name, but fixed himself. "L! I'm landing here! You go after her!" Watari shouted over the chopper. After he landed, L sprinted out and after the blonde. Before he could get into a building L tackled him. Mello let you go, sending you flying ahead. Mello ran ahead and scooped you up again. "What the hell are you doing?! Endangering my sweet girl?!" Mello screamed. "(Y/n)! Please come here!" L shouted. You stared at him, tears coming to your eyes. "L doesn't love you. Remember?" Mello whispered in your ear. You bursted out in tears as L ran to you. "L why did you lie to me?! Why?!" You yelled as you sobbed more. "Yes L...why did you fake your love for this sweetheart..?" He smirked as you sobbed, anger filling L's eyes. "(Y/n). I love you. I truly do. Mello is lying to you to turn you against me. I want you back. Please (Y/n).." L stared at you as you stared back. "Go to him (Y/n). I will be back for you." Mello whispered, as he dropped you. You ran to L, tears still streaming out of your eyes. He picked you up and held you tight, glad you were okay. "Don't worry. I'll be back for you (y/n/n)." Mello smirked as L took you and hopped on the helicopter. "I'm so glad your okay...don't ever leave me again.." L mumbled, running his hands though your soft, (h/l), (h/c) hair. You closed your eyes, feeling safe at last. As L held you, you fell asleep. Happy that L really did love you.