Chapter 3 - Coma

Jason's POV

It's been three weeks. Three freaking weeks since Christina went into a coma. I pray to God everyday and beg him to wake her up.I miss her laugh and those beautiful green eyes of hers. I haven't ate or slept in 2 whole weeks.

I'm pretty sure my brother notices it too. Every time he looks at me he gives me sorrow filled eyes and tells me everything will be ok. That just makes me cry more.

I've never felt this way about any other girl. I mean sure, I've had girl friends in the past, but they could never make me feel like Christina makes me feel.

I look up to see Alex in front of me again with those sad eyes. "Alex if you came here to look at me like that then you might as well leave, I don't want to be bothered, now what do you want." I look at him with a death glare. "I just came to tell you that we found the guys who beat up your girl."

I smirk and my blood runs cold. "Come on let's go before we lose them." Before I leave I give Christina a kiss on the cheek. " It's okay love, I'm going to catch those guys who hurt you." Alex smirks and I slap the back of his head. "Stop smirking like an idiot and let's get to the gang house." "Owww stop hitting you older brother!" I role my eyes and get in the car.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

20 minutes later we reach the gang house and walk inside hurriedly. We see Matt, Zack, Za, Justin, and Corey (the newest gang member) at the dining table trying to find those two guys who beat up my love. Just the thought of it makes me furious.

We all look at the laptop when we hear a beeping sound. " I found them!" I tell Zack (our technologist) to move see the GPS. After I wrote down the address I take Za, and my brother Alex (my two greatest fighters) to come with me and help me take down these two amateurs who tried to kill my love. I know I sound really cheesy right now but I've known her for all my life.

Jason's flashback / Third person

"Owwww." Jason looks over to see a a little girl about five years younger than him crying with blood gushing out of her head. (Note that Jason was ten at this time) Jason runs over to the little girl with big green eyes and dark brown hair. He coos is sweet things in her ears to try to make her feel better.

By this time, the teacher has already called the ambulance, and they were on their way. Ten minutes later the ambulance come and pulls Christana away from Jason. Jason can't help but start crying. He felt like his heart was just ripped out of his chest and stabbed multiple times. He felt like he has known her for years but in reality it was only 30 minutes.

End of Flashback

"Jason get up were here." Za yells. "Za please stop yelling I'm right in front of you Jesus Christ." "Well maybe if you stepped out of la la land then I wouldn't have to yell." Za smirks. "Well may-"
"Guys come on before we lose them." Me and Za both roll our eyes at Alex and head out to the building that the two guys were in.

We all sneak up to the back door and see the two boys playing poker with another guy. "Shit now we have to wait until the third guy leaves." I could already feel my blood boiling and I wasn't sure if I could stand behind this door any longer. But I knew if I went in there now my plan will be ruined so I guess I'll have to be calm for now.

About 15 minutes later the third guy goes to use the bathroom and that was our cue. "Ok Alex you tie up the guy in the bathroom, and Za and I will handle these two, got it?" They both nod in unison.

We open the door quietly and silently walk in. Me and Za silently walk up behind the two guys. We cover their mouths and slit their throats with a knife so the third guy won't hear them. The two guys die instantly and Me and Za cover out evidence. We wait silently for Alex to get finished with his man outside.

Five minutes later Alex comes outside with a smirk on his face. "Come on let's go before we get caught." We all walk back to the car high fiving eachother. "That was the easiest mission we ever had!" "I know right I could have did that with my eyes blindfolded and my hands tied behind my back." I said with confidence in my tone." "Yea rig-" Just before I could finish I get a phone call from the hospital.

"Hello, yes she is, SHE WHAT!!!" "Okay I'm on my way!"
"Guys hurry up and rush to the hospital!" Alex starts rushing to the hospital and I can barely breath.

...,.,...,.,,...,,..,,.....,,,,,,...........................,.,.,.,.,.......,,....,,,,,,..,,,,,,..,,..

Sorry for the Cliffhanger ;3

What do you think will happen to Christina?

Do you think that Christina lived or died?

Like and Read

Bye Loves

-Jaida