Another Mistake

Carrey POV

I grumbled all the way to our table. Many curious stares were directed at our table as the waitress took our order. By the time I looked up from my menu there was already people whispering and making phone calls, no doubt to agencies or the news.

"Carrey? Is that Carrey Millien?" A rich famous celebrity shouts out. He was no older than 20 and would of course recognized me right away.

"OMG! It's Carrey....she is so gorgeous."

"Carrey, how do they know you." Tyler asked confused shielding her away from the flashing cameras.

"Is she dating Tyler? They are so cute together. "

"My father is Corey Millien." I covered my face his eyes grew big at the new information.

"Ange Industry?" I nodded as he realized I was the seventeen years old model there.

"Can we please get out before they get more photos." I asked as he took my hand and led me to the back kitchen.

"This is why I don't go out into fancy places. They will recongize me and my face would be plaster all over the news." I ran out into the streets where it was pouring rain.

"Maybe you should have warned me." He shouted over the storm, taking his keys from the valet.

"I tried, you cut me off remember and then I forgot to tell you when you picked me up." I sighed getting into the car.

"We won't make it through this storm." I just took out my phone and dial Lacey's number onto my phone.

"Lace...I won't make it tonight. There is a storm going on, go down to the safety room at the bottom of the libary. There should be enough food there to last a couple days....No I'll be fine.. Yes I'm with Tyler. I'll see you guys first thing in the morning if I can." I ended the call running with Tyler onto the porch where we were greeted by two old couple.

"Hi, I'm Tyler and this is Carrey. We need a place to stay tonight." The lady smile at us before ushering us inside the small cottage.

"Come on in. We only have 1 bedroom left, there has been 2 family knocking on our door for room to stay in." She smiled. "My name is Jodie Hunter, and my husband Zack Hunter."

"I assume you two are married? You'll make a lovely couple." Mr. Hunter greets. I smiled back to them.

"We are engaged to be married. We were going out to dinner when the storm got bad." Tyler spoke. I lifted up my right finger where I placed a ring there before tonight.

It was a elegent silver dimond band that my mother had given to me.

"How lovely, we'll settle you guys right in." They both smiled before leading us to a room with only one twin size bed. "This is the only room we have left."

"Thank you very much this will do for tonight. " Carrey mumbled.

Hi Guys! Vote and Comment please. I would like to know if I should continue this book.