Lunch Date Part 2

Tyler POV

"Are you buying the company?" Carrey asked as she munch on her fries after I silently pray she wouldn't ask the question.

"The company is on the verge of bankruptcy. " I said watching her expressions.

"How?"

"He bet his whole fortune during a yacht party. He thought that I would lose everything that I bet but he lost instead. Afterwards he said that he will pay my sum of 100,000,000 in small amout, but within 6 months he paid 5,000,000. I bought the shares as a way for him to pay for his debt but he started gambling again. After a few late payments he sold the company to me for 200,000,000,. The company is actually not that much. The money I bought the company with is just coming back to me again. " I explained to her watching her blank expression.

"I think I only met the CEO a handful of times but yes I think he has a gambling problem. Mr. Armstrong invited me to a yacht party and I saw Mr. Frank (CEO) bet his yacht in a game. I thought I heard it wrong but I didn't. Tyler don't we have a appointment?"

______________________________

"Tyler?" I whispered. "I'm scare...what if something is wrong with me that can affect the baby."

"Nothing will go wrong even if our child has a some type of condition, we will love him or her the same." He said taking my hand into his bug warm ones.

"Ms. Carrey Millien?" A nurse said. "I'm Nurse Lorre."

"Hi, I'm Carrey Millien and this Tyler Jones." I introduced studying the woman's peppered hair.

"Says that you want a pregnancy test?" I nodded confirming what the document had down.

"I missed my period two weeks ago, my breasts are tender and I feel like I could hibernate away." I explained.

"Tender breasts is a sign if pregnancy. Is this your first baby?" I nodded answering her.

"What I will have you do first us pee in this cup then we can go over some family history and end with a quick check up. This should only take an hour."

"Hi Ms. Millien I am Dr. Kelly. First I would like to go over your family history and then I am assuming Tyler Jones is the father, so we will go over his family history too."