Chapter Three

I plugged my beats into my new iPhone 6.  I got lost in the music until Al came and opened the limo door. 

"We have arrived at Mr.Cowell's office."  I got out and mumbled a quiet thank you.  I procedded to walk into the building.

"Hi can you please tell me where Simon Cowell's office is?" I said quietly but politely.

"Sure thing hun.  Floor 3 room 316."  She said after a minute of typing in the computer.  I nodded at her and walked to the elevator.

I pressed the up button and waited for the doors to open.  When the doors opened I was pushed down by a curly haired boy with VERY tight skinny jeans.

"Oh I'm so sorry love!" The lad said.  He then procedded to help me up.

He went over to press the button. 

"What floor love?" he asked me.

"Three please."  I mumbled.  He looked hurt that I wasn't very interested in the conversation.

"Oh!  I'm going there too!"  he said trying to hide his hurt. Which quickly changed to excitement.  I mean i guess you could say I'm pretty.

"Yay."  I said quietly.

The doors finally opened and he started sprinting down the hallway.  I wondered why he was in such a rush. 

I walked to room 316.  I didn't expect it to be full of people.  I walked in and there were 5 VERY attractive boys.  They were talking to my uncle.  And i saw the curly haired boy.  I waved at him.  He waved back.

"Hi uncle Simon." i said very quietly with a blush on my face.  

"Oh hi Sadie!"  he said.  He came over and gave me a big hug.

"I'm reall sorry about your dad sweetie.  You will highly enjoy your stay here with me.  Let me introduce you to One Direction!"  My mood instantly dropped.

"This is Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and last but not least Liam Payne."  I blushed when Harry smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Sadie."  I mumbled.  The boys looked surprised that I wasn't more enthusiastic.

"Boys this is my niece Sadie.  She will be staying with me for a while."  Unlce Simon said to them.

"Hello Sadie!" they all said in unison, which I found to be a little bit creepy.

"Sadie the boys are going to take you out for ice cream so that you get to know eachother better!" Uncle Simon said.

This was going to be a long day.