Chapter 5

After I stayed quiet for a few minutes, they all started making new chat.

Before I knew what was happening, I smiled.  The boys made me smile.

The car stopped, and we all got out.  Niall ran to the ice cream shope because hes Niall what do you expect.

The breeze made me get very chilly.  Its January 5, what do you expect.  I wasn't wearing enough pieces of clothing, I was freezing.

Once we got in the ice cream shope, Niall noticed how cold I was and handed me his jacket.

"Ere ye go princess."  He said in his cute accent.  I blushed.

"Thank you Niall."  I said and then did something I probably would never do, I hugged him.  He looked down and smiled at me and hugged me back.

"Guys we have a problem, all my bags are in the limo, but my money is still American."  I said

They all looked at me and laughed.  I looked puzzled.

"We are international superstars Sadie, we have LOADS of money!  We will pay for you!"  Louis said.

"Thank you I'll pay you back when I convert my money."  I said smiling.

"That is not going to happen.  I insist that I treat you princess."  Niall said.

"Thank you Niall."  I said.

"And since you are living with your uncle Simon, we live there too!"  Louis said.

"But its not what you think.  He owns condos all in one building so we all have our own, I think you have one next to Niall and me."  Harry said.

"Thank you guys for not thinking I'm weird, and welcoming me and making me feel at home."  I said and went forward and hugged all of them.

We hugged for a little bit then pulled away.

'Whos ready for some ice cream!"  Niall yelled and ran into the store.  Liam rolled his eyes and ran after him screaming,

"Niall don't take the little girls ice cream again!"  We all started laughing really hard.

Its going to be so much fun living with the boys, but hopefully they don't find out the secret im hiding.