~Malachite in Bikini Bottom~

Squidward boringly sat at his post at his job, cashier at The Krusty Krab. On this day, unlike any other, he felt like something was missing in his life. He couldn't figure out what. He had a job, a roof over his head, food to eat, he should be happy (besides the fact his neighbors, SpongeBob and Patrick, were nuisances, and his boss was a cheapskate).
"Mr. Squidward!" Mr. Krabs called. "It's time for your lunch break!" Finally, freedom, thought Squidward. SpongeBob had already had his break, and the amount of customers had dwindled, so he finally had a break all to himself. He could relax and eat his lunch, a seanut brittle and jellyfish jelly sandwich. It wasn't much, but it was better than the dreaded Krabby Patties the restaurant sold. As he took a bite, the water around him began to quiver. A strange creature landed outside the Krusty Krab. It was horrifyingly gigantic, bright teal, with 6 limbs and 4 eyes. Its nose resembled a crystal and it had huge albino hair. The Krusty Krab customers screamed in fear as Mr. Krabs rushed out of his office.
"What in Poseidon's pantyhose is that?!" he yelled. No one could see it, but Squidward noticed. The creature was struggling. He bravely stepped outside of the restaurant, ignoring calls from his coworker. He looked up at the green creature. He could hear its voice.
"Let me go!" it cried. Who was it talking to? "Never!" it replied in a softer voice. Huh? It talks to itself? "After being trapped for so long.." the softer voice continued, "I have YOU trapped!" Squidward began to tremble.
"Hey!" he called to the creature, "Um..w-what's the matter?" The creature stopped.
"I'll tell you what's the matter!" the stronger voice howled, "This water witch is trying to kill me!"
"W-Water witch?" Squidward was petrified. A witch in Bikini Bottom? Out of all the crazy things he'd encountered, a water witch would probably be his last choice.
"I'm not a witch!" called the soft voice. "Maybe if we unfused..I could explain." Unfuse? That explained the two voices.
"Alright.." Squidward replied, slightly confused. "Go ahead."