Chapter 3

A/N This chapter took me forever to type/write. And then I started procrastinating. And then there was this trip to Minnesota. Basically I just was really lazy to write this chapter but I am very happy about how this chapter turned out. There is one swear word, if you really need to know.

XxxxxxxX

Axel's Pov. Two weeks earlier.

"So Roxy, what movie do you want to see?" I ask using that little nickname I gave my boyfriend.

"I really don't care, as long as it isn't a chick-flick." Roxy says, his lovely voice muffled by the phone connection.

"Oh! How about seeing a horror movie!" I say just thinking about making out in the back of the theater.

"Yeah, no. All you want to do is make out in the back of theater." it's scary how well he can read me, "And why would we pay to do that in a theater, when we could do that at home?"

"Alright," I say giving up on the horror movie idea, " how about we decide when we get there?"

"Sounds good. So meet you there in a hour?"

"Yeah, I'll see ya!"

"Bye!" I put my phone back in my pocket.

I get off the couch and get dressed. I have to make myself look gorgeous for my Roxy. Once I finally get done with my hair, I have to leave. So I shout to my mom, "Mom, I'm going to head out for a few hours!"

"Alright, call me if your not going to make it home for dinner!"

"Kay, bye!" and I head out the door.

The walk there is very short so I get there a little early.

½ an hour later

Roxas hasn't shown up yet. I starting to think he stood me up. Just as I'm about to call him, I get a call from Zexion.

"Hey Zexion. Aren't you interning at the hospital right now?" I ask. I have a few friends who are in college, like him.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't have much time to waste, but I though that you would like to know, Roxas is in the hospital." Zexion explains.

I can feel my eyes widening , my heartbeat increasing, my breathes becoming shorter and faster. I slam my phone shut and throw it in my pocket. I race to the hospital as fast as my legs can carry me.

I finally make it there. I run straight to the lady at the front desk, "What room is Roxas in?" I ask her frantically.

"Let's see," she says typing and clicking on her computer, "Oh! Room 813. Wait, sir, before you go, what is your relationship with the patient?

"He's my boyfriend." I say.

"Then you can't go in the room. Only family while his condition is unstable."

"How long until I can go in there?!" I can tell my voice sounds desperate.

"Until I get permission from a doctor, sir." she says kindly, "You can wait outside the room though."

And with that I run all the way to room 813. It's about five minutes until I see Roxas' mom and Roxas' brother.

"Can you tell me how he is? Please?" I know for a fact that I sound desperate. His mother nods.

The two of them walk in the room. I think over and over, 'Roxas can't die. Roxas is going to live! Oh, please.'

It seems like hours before the finally come out. "What happened? Is Roxas going to be alright?" I ask frantically.