The final chapter!!!!!!!

Chapter 5

A/N so this is back in the present time of the story. Oh! And this is the last chapter of the fanfiction. I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this crappy story. Anything that is in italics is a flashback. So guess... read on.

Roxas' POV. Sunday Morning.

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

After breakfast, I'm about to go into my room when my mom says, “Roxas I need you to go through your room. I need you to get me anything you don't want, so I can donate it to charity.”

“Alright, mom.” I say as I enter my room.

I'm not like most teenage boys. My room is mostly clean. I begin with my closet, and find a few t-shirts that I don't want. What's that? There's a box at the top of my closet. I don't remember putting that up there. Once I stand on top of a chair, I grab the box. I find inside a picture of me and Axel. When did that happen? All of a sudden my head starts to hurt. I stumble backwards, remembering it.

It was after the struggle match and it was the first year I won. I saw Setzer fall to the ground.

And the winner is... Roxas!” the referee announced.

People were cheering for me. Axel, Demyx, and Xigbar ran up to congratulate me. Axel hugged e very tightly.

let's go get some ice cream to celebrate!” Axel said letting go of me. We all go to get some ice cream. Once we were sitting on the clock tower, Demyx asked to take a picture.

I look again in the box to find a Popsicle stick with the word 'Winner' printed on it.

It was around 9:00 on our first date.

Alright, we had dinner and a movie. And its an hour before I have to be home. What are we going to do know?” I asked excited. The beginning of the date was amazing.

oh? Now your happy? After a week of of being reluctant?” he said playfully. As I'm about to reply he cuts me off, “I've got an idea!”

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. Until he stopped, right in front of a ice cream vendor.

We will have two sea-salt ice creams, please.” Axel asked and generously tipped the lady.

Sea-salt? What kind of flavor is that?” I questioned as I looked at my ice cream disgusted.

I don't know. I just wanted to try it.” he said as we walked on the city streets.

You've got to be kidding me.”

Nope! Go ahead try it.”

I licked it slowly and said, “Its salty yet sweet...”

I'm going to take it as good.” he said and we dug right in. We made light conversation.

When we were done Axel said, “Winner?...”

What?” I reply confused.

I got a winner stick.”

What does that do?”

You bring it in and get a free ice cream.”

Oh. That cool.” I shrug my shoulders.

He looked at me with complete seriousness. “Roxas, I want you to have it.”

What? Why?” I asked confused.