ready to try my cupcakes

Pinkie pie POV: as we walked down I was thinking well I was talking to my insanity. I'm so proud of you pinkamena you are doing perfect. Thanks insanity I'm glad you like my plan. So how long in till we get to sugar cube pinkamena. It want take long insanity just give me time I know what I'm doing. Pinkamena will you call me Diane instead of insanity. Yes I will Diane. Good.....
As I was disturb by my talk with Diane. Rainbow dash had to talk to me. Hey ugh pinkie pie are you OK you wasn't talking much. Yeah I'm just happy and fine like always you silly filly. OK.
(Time skip while walking to sugar cube). Yeah we made it I screamed with Joye.
Third person POV: rainbow dash and pinkie pie walked in sugar cube ( pinkie pie's house and bake shop) and pinkie pie told rainbow dash to sat down as she was getting the cupcakes so rainbow dash sat in wanna of the cupcake chairs while pinkie pie went in the back.
Rainbow dash POV: pinkie pie told me to sat in wanna of her chairs so I did and she went in the back where she bakes to get the cupcakes. I can't wait to try wanna of her cupcakes they are good I have to say.

Pinkie pie POV: I told rainbow dash to sat down while I go in the back to get a cupcake.
I got a cupcake and I got rat poison and put it on the cupcake. When I was about to grab the cupcake and go out of my kitchen I was disturbed by Diane. Well well well a pink pony is doing great I see.
So how is it with that cupcake pinkamena. It is doing fine but I'm not being mean please leave for right now so I can give that cupcake to rainbow dash. OK but I'm sorry what I did today I did not mean to bug you this morning. Oh you mean about you where saying kill kill kill. Yeah I'm sorry pinkamena I was just messing around. Its OK. I'll be back when you get done with your posing cupcake thing bye pinkamena. Bye Diane. As Diane left I grabbed the cupcake and went out of my kitchen.