Chapter One

Hello! I am this writer NoSubIsArmysStruggle. By the way, just choose whoever you wanna be in this story. Nari OR Sica OR Hana ok? And just imagine if you chose Nari, so your close friends (only two among them all) r Sica and Hana. Okay okay enjoy ur reading~

.

Nari's POV

i was now comforting my two sisters. mostly my younger sister who was crying her heart out. what happened last night was still fresh in my mind. the most bad thing i could not forget till die. the most bad thing...

i hate them for that.

*flashback - yesterday*

i stomped on the floor madly after one hours and thirty minutes searching for my diary. where was it ?! i ran to dining room and found my two sisters eating for breakfast and mama was cooking something. hmm.. don't tell me .... i looked at Hana, my troll and bratty youngest sister.

"Hana, are you hiding my diary?"

"what diary?" she looked clueless and stop chewing her bread.

"my favourite yet important diary of course"

"i don't know. ask Sica" she looked at Sica, my twin but different month. well.. we born in a same year but different month. i born in 4 January while she born in 4 September. my youngest sister born in 4 Jun. nice right?

"to be honest, i don't know" she shrugged her shoulders while chewing her bread, not looking at me. i sighed. Hana chuckled softly looking at me.

"why not u ask daddy? maybe you left it in his office" i nodded and ran to my dad's office. i knocked it softly and waited for his voice.

"come in" i opened the door gently and found my dad typing something with his laptop. he snapped at me and smiles handsomely. "why my sweetheart?"

"dad..." i whined. "do you see my diary?" i kneeled on the floor and looked under his couch and table.. well every spot on the floor.

"nope. have you ask your sisters?"

"yes" i nodded and went beside him, searching on his desk.

"what they say?"

"they don't know"

"are you sure?"

"i'm sure"

"how about Hana? you know her right? she trolls a lot" i looked at dad. maybe dad is right. like last week, she hid my shoes on the tree and asked me 'where is your red shoes?'. i spent my times searching for my red shoes everywhere with my maids. suddenly she gave me back my wet red shoes because it was raining outside. of course i was pissed !

"thank you daddy !" i kissed his cheek and ran back to dining room. "Hana !!" she almost jumped from chair and immediately looked at me.

"what?"

"where is my diary ?!"

"why not you search it my dear sister.. maybe on the rooftop... or under your bed... or maybe toilet" she smirked causing me gasped. toilet ?! i ran to toilet.

i went to every toilets in our house... well mansion. but i could not find it ! where is it.... i almost cry searching for it. 'why not you search it my dear sister.. maybe on the rooftop...', rooftop? i ran to rooftop.

"diary... where are you, buddy" i looked at our favourite spot. i sighed loudly. suddenly i heard a noise from the wood. eh? my eyes snapped at it. what was that? i focused on it. hmm... i gasped.