detention with a demon.

Out of all the days ciel could've gotten a slip to detention for back talk it had to be today...
As ciel walks into mr. Tanaka's room, hands him the slip and looked for a place to sit.

Like any high school you had the jocks sitting in the middle, Bard being the ringmaster of that group. Honestly Ciel didn't feel like getting crammed into his own locker later. Then their were the stuck up or 'popular' girls such as Ciels girlfriend lizzy who was fortunately not in detention, but her friends up in front. No way was he in the mood to be gushed over like a puppy.

But wait, who was that at the back? He was unmistakably tall, senior maybe?, skin like fresh snow against pitch black hair with long messy bangs. He was interesting to the young freshman since he never saw the delinquent the entire year.

It was when his amber eyes burned into Ciels face he realized he had been staring at him for far too long and sat across from him. Not speaking a word Ciel hastily opened his poetry book to avoid anymore awkward staring.why was he acting so nervous around this guy?

(Sebastian's POV)

Sebastian watched the silver/blue haired freshman awkwardly stare around the room before looking at him for much longer, why? He didn't know. As he sat next to him Sebastian took notice of his band bracelets, all his favourites and then some were on the freshman's wrist. My Chemical Romance, 21 Pilots and Nirvana.

"Like you're bracelets.." Sebastian said trying to sound cool and calm.

He perked to the sound of Sebastian's comment before nodding "T-Thanks.. I um, like you're shirt." Ciel managed to say, seeing the Black Veil Brides shirt. He didn't really listen to them but Ciel felt he had to say something about the stranger's appearance.

"Im Sebastian by the way, you?" He said before turning to look at the freshman who looked like he was talking to the most dangerous person alive, well he was in a way. His name was Ciel, ironic yet odd for him since he had blue hair.

"Looks like the soon to be drop out has a little dog!" Said Bard in a snide sort of way. Ciel looked like he was ready to say something but bit his tounge and sunk in his seat.

"I am not a drop out, Bard but are you sure you aren't? Takes one to know one right?" Sebastian spat back at him, the others stopped laughing as Bard stood and faced them.

"Least I have a fully functional family.." was the only thing Bard had to say as Sebastian quickly stood and tried to take a swing at the Jock, Bard ducked and punched Sebastian straight in the throat, making him stagger back gasping for air. He was a demon sure but not a very powerful one at the time, he still felt pain like others. Mr.Tinaka finally stepped in and separated the two, for the rest of detention Sebastian was coughing and breathing shallow and all Ciel could do was stare at him. Astonished at how easy it seemed to upset him.

(Liked this chapter? Give it a star! Or a comment on things you'd want to see happen next, characters that should appear in this and so on!)