Two [A-C]

Here are the different types of cancer that you can come across and write about or get to know more about. Help taken from googled websites that explained each cancer thoroughly;

Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia [ALL]

Leukaemia is a cancer of the white blood cells. People with leukaemia usually have more white blood cells than normal. Leukaemia cells behave differently from healthy white blood cells.

Acute Myeloid Leukaemia [AML]

In AML, too many early myeloid cells are made. In most types of AML, the leukaemia cells are immature white blood cells. In some less common types of AML, too many immature platelets or immature red blood cells are made.

The immature cells fill up the bone marrow, taking up space that's needed to make normal blood cells. Some leukaemia cells 'spill over' into the blood and circulate around the body in the bloodstream.

Anal Cancer

A cancer (malignant tumor) which arises from the anus, the distal opening of the gastrointestinal tract.

Adrenocortical Carcinoma

Adrenocortical carcinoma is a rare disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the outer layer of the adrenal gland. There are two adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are small and shaped like a triangle. One adrenal gland sits on top of each kidney. Each adrenal gland has two parts.

Kaposi Sarcoma

Kaposi's sarcoma is a cancer that causes patches of abnormal tissue to grow under the skin, in the lining of the mouth, nose, and throat or in other organs.

AIDS-related lymphoma

People with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) have a weakened immune system. As a result, they are more likely to develop certain cancers. This includes non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). Also known as AIDS-related lymphoma, this is a cancer of white blood cells. White blood cells fight infection.

Appendix Cancer

Appendix cancer or appendiceal cancers are rare malignancies of the vermiform appendix. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors are rare tumors with malignant potential. Primary lymphomas can occur in the appendix. Breast cancer, colon cancer, and tumors of the female genital tract may metastasize to the appendix.

Basal Cell Carcinoma [BCC]

Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma begins in the basal cells - a type of cell within the skin that produces new skin cells as old ones die off.

Basal cell carcinoma often appears as a waxy bump, though it can take other forms. Basal cell carcinoma occurs most often on areas of the skin that are often exposed to the sun, such as your face and neck.

Bile Duct Cancer

These cancers develop in the smaller bile duct branches inside the liver. They can sometimes be confused with cancers that start in the liver cells, which are called hepatocellular carcinomas, and are often treated the same way. Only about 1 in 10 bile duct cancers are intrahepatic.

Bladder Cancer

Bladder cancer is a malignant tumour that starts in the cells of the bladder. Malignant means that it can spread, or metastasize, to other parts of the body.

Rare types of bladder cancer can also develop. These include squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. Urothelial carcinoma can also start in the renal pelvis or ureters, but this is less common.