Follow the transnatation peninsula (Wednesday)

(****WARNING***** A LOT OF STUPID AND FUNNY DIALOG CONVERSATIONS!******)

Klaudia POV

Previously

Last night was a total mess, my annoying brother annoying the shit out of me because I wouldn't change the channel, he has own freaking tv in his room! After that, I handed him the remote and he grabbed it off me, putting his middle finger up at me. My step Dad came in and started tidying up the kitchen after the plainest dinner I've ever had in a long time, actually it was two days ago. Mum came in through the front door, my dog jumping up on her and wagging his tail. She just came back from working in Tesco and asking me a question in my own first language.

"Klaudia, masz swój mundurek szkolny gotowy na jutro?" she asked, putting her shoes in the cupboard under the stairs.

"Klaudia, do you have your school uniform ready for tomorrow?"

"Tak Mum" I answered, going into the utility and getting it from the dryer and going out into the hall and upstairs to my bedroom.

"Yes Mum"

"Daniel, wyłączyć telewizor i iść do łóżka. Czy masz swoje jednolite gotowy?" my mom asked my brother from downstairs

"Daniel, turn the tv off and go to bed. Do you have your uniform ready?"

I closed my door, turned around and screamed quietly because of the creepy boy looking from outside the window and looked directly at me. He jumped off the window edge and disappeared as I tried to look outside. WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT!

I forgot about it, put my uniform on my chair, got into my pyjamas and got into bed. Then I forgot to turn off the main light, so I walked over to the switch, turned the light's off and went to sleep.

2 hours later, can't sleep

Couldn't sleep so, I sat up, hoping that nothing else would pop out on me. Then suddenly out of the blue, a black cat appeared. Everything was blurry and I fainted.

 The next following morning...

I sat up, turning to get out of bed and not realizing that most of my blanket wasn't was halfway on the floor. I fell out of bed, hitting my head off my bedside table. I lay there for a good few minutes, thinking about how I got my leg caught. All I could think about was cat's, cat's, cat's, atramentous malkin.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!"I shouted, putting my hand's on my face. I awkwardly put my hand on my bedside table grabbing my phone, which I fell onto my head because it fells out of my hand. I moaned, grabbing the cover of the bed and pulling myself but accidentally falling onto my ass again.

I eventually got up, went to the bathroom to do whatever a girl usually does in the bathroom in front of the mirror. Then out of the blue, the window opened and a big gust of wind burst through the open window.

I tried closing the window but the wind was too strong, like a heavy, steel door. My mind told me to put my hand outside the window, don't why I thought of that, but I did it anyway. The wind stopped, literally, stopped the minute I put my hand outside the window.

"Klaudia quit looking at yourself, your already hideous"I brother shouted from outside the door. I ignored him and put on my make up. I opened the door and Daniel fell right onto his face. I stepped over him and ran to my bedroom to get dressed.

After a busy morning, I ran out the door, and down the whole way to the entrance to my estate. I live in an estate called viewmount, which was on the Dunmore road. A butterfly flew past me, fluttering it beautiful, a gentle creature that floats in the wind, a vision of beauty for all to see. It wasn't even summer and a bunch of them, multicoloured ones flew like they were in a group. The clouds looked awfully weird-looking, there was a mix of all of the types.