Beyond, below and above (Friday)

I had just woken up and was lying very still in bed, staring at the ceiling. So much has happened in one day, the day before was crazy as well but not as crazy as yesterday. It wash about 12 and usually, I'd stay in bed.... but I'm so intrigued to learn more about this place and other things. I'm a night owl and prefer to sleep in then get up at 10 in the morning! I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes and trying not to see the sunlight peeking its way through the curtains, the feeling of being stupefied was getting to me and was tempting to go back to sleep. 

I was wide away by the time I managed to get a dressing gown on me, which I found on the back of the door and gradually opened the door, not bothered to close it behind me because I'm lazy so I made my way to the kitchen. No one was about, so I just automatically went to get a cereal box, spoon, bowl and milk out for myself. 

I sat at the glass dining table, eating away with a spoon in my hand and daydreaming, watching the world go by as I dig in. Mo had just randomly came in through the front door, giving me a small wave then reading something on her phone, because she wasn't scrolling at all. As I began to continue eating, ignoring where Mo was standing while I stared at my own phone, almost choking on my cereal from her loud screech.

"Are you freaking kidding me!?" she yelled, picking up her keys off the floor because she dropped them, scrolling on her phone. "Lynede, get in here please!"

Lynede came out, running over to Mo who was freaking out a bit, I had already gone back to eating. After scamming over every missed texts and message from social media, lying to my mum to where I really was, making up that I was staying in a friends house and will be back later in the evening. Luckily I was off for the week from work, I work in Tesco and I'm not crazy about it. I flicked through over the messages one more time, looking at the corner of my eye, the girls freaking out and calling Cade on the house phone by the front door.

Lynede gripped onto the phone, playing with her hair while hollering at Cade on the other end of the phone. "Cade, we are partnered on our next mission with Ethan and Matías. Plus, they have the material we need!"

Mo kept glancing at Lynede who was completely ignoring her and complaining to Cade, who was aware of it before her and Mo. She got so distracted by Mo, so she went into another room, while Mo unintentionally ambled over to me and sat beside me.

"Klaudia, you'll have to get the bus and stop by that idiot's place to tell him that he needed here and he needs to start working on the device he was supposed to fix a week ago, Lynede has to some research, Cade has to make sure our car has enough petrol and I have to make sure we leave at the right time and have enough time to prepare before we head to our destination. The boys are on a completely different team then us, so they won't be participating at all" she explained, folding her arms and collapsing on the table. She tapped her foot and it became really annoying, so I stood up firmly.

I went to turn after picking up the bowl, analysing her for at least one or two minutes. She didn't shrift at all so I just walked over to the dishwasher and began to put everything from the sink into the machine, not having a clue on how to turn it on when it's full. She sprung up and came over to help while putting on the radio. She put the dishwasher, then stood to one side, leaning against the counter and looking for me to respond.

"Klaudia, are you able to do that?" she asked nicely, giving me a puzzled look and once again, tapping her foot while waiting for me to answer. She paints a ray of sunshine all over her face and she knows that I don't want to do it because I don't like Matías.

"Yeah... sure, no problem"I bluntly, lying the fact I didn't even want to walk out the door or go anywhere today. I'd rather just go back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day. Wait, if I live here, do I have move out completely and cook for myself? I only know how to cook pasta, not a big fan of steak though.